Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Cardiff Cup Tickets

OS

Details of City's Carling Cup trip to Cardiff City later this month have now been confirmed, with the tie set to take place at Cardiff City Stadium on Wednesday 21 September, kick-off 7.45pm.

Following victories over Rotherham United and Bury in the first two rounds of the competition, the Foxes were handed a trip to the home of the Bluebirds in last Saturday's third round draw, with the winners set to advance to the competition's last 16.

City have been allocated 2,000 tickets for the game, which will go on sale from the City Fanstore and fromwww.lcfcdirect.com as follows:

Mon 12 Sept - Priority 1 STH

Tue 13 Sept - Priority 2 STH

Wed 14 Sept - Priority 3 STH

Thu 15 Sept - Members

Fri 16 Sept - General Sale

The allocation will include 125 tickets in the Family Stand, which will be priced £10 for Adults and £1 for Under 16s*. General admission tickets will be priced £10 for Adults and £5 for Concessions.

*Under-16s must be accompanied by a full-paying Adult to qualify.

Go to the ticket section of lcfc.com for the latest information on availability for away fixtures.

Some canny pricing for this game.

I suppose it makes sense to try and bump up the home support and maybe stick a few extra onto the away numbers seeing as we are playing them the following Sunday.

This happened a few seasons ago though didn't it? Can't remember what the pricing policy was then!

Think we beat them in the cup and lost in the league that time around, hopefully we can go one better or turn the results around.

Can you pay on the gate?

They're unsure at the moment and will definitely know on the day. You can buy a ticket from the ticket office and collect it from outside the Cardiff ground on the night if you can't get to Leicester to pick it up (which is what I'm planning to do.

Wonder how many we'll take to this?? 650??

They're unsure at the moment and will definitely know on the day. You can buy a ticket from the ticket office and collect it from outside the Cardiff ground on the night if you can't get to Leicester to pick it up (which is what I'm planning to do.

Wonder how many we'll take to this?? 650??

Well that's ****ing useless. lol

Not you, Cardiff.

So in other words, if I wait until Wednesday (which I might just go tomorrow now) and they don't sell them on the gate, then I can't even go?

Well that's ****ing useless. lol

Not you, Cardiff.

So in other words, if I wait until Wednesday (which I might just go tomorrow now) and they don't sell them on the gate, then I can't even go?

No, sorry I probably didn't explain that very well.

They may or may not be selling tickets on the gate however you can definitely buy a ticket from LCFC (over the phone) and collect it from Cardiff on the day of the game.

No, sorry I probably didn't explain that very well.

They may or may not be selling tickets on the gate however you can definitely buy a ticket from LCFC (over the phone) and collect it from Cardiff on the day of the game.

Aaaaaaah makes more sense, I wasn't saying you were useless btw I was on about Cardiff.

I might even ring Cardiff.

LCFC Direct hasn't been working all day for me, been trying for hours. Don't want to ring the ticket office either.

Could I go there tomorrow morning and buy the tickets? Providing LCFC Direct continues to not work.

EDIT:

Finally got it to work, but theres no concession tickets? Just Under 16, and Adult? I thought the concession was under 22/student?

And theres no travel options? Wtf is going on with the website?

Archived