Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Doncaster Away

If anyone is interested there may be a few spaces left on my bus, goes from Countesthorpes or can pick up at motorway junctions but be warned - it's nothing like Foxes travel. Spaces do go quick though.

Hi Mate

Don't need travel for tomorrow but do you run that bus regularly? By 'nothing like' Foxes travel, I presume you mean a good laugh, beers and songs? If so, I'd be very interested in the future. Train prices, unless bought well in advance are ridiculous! £49 to Donny!!

Hi Mate

Don't need travel for tomorrow but do you run that bus regularly? By 'nothing like' Foxes travel, I presume you mean a good laugh, beers and songs? If so, I'd be very interested in the future. Train prices, unless bought well in advance are ridiculous! £49 to Donny!!

My mate runs it and yes he does it regular, normally seats go very quickly but let me know if you want to go to any future games and I will try to get you a space as he reserves a few for me. Yes it's not likeFox Travel in the way you mention.

My mate runs it and yes he does it regular, normally seats go very quickly but let me know if you want to go to any future games and I will try to get you a space as he reserves a few for me. Yes it's not likeFox Travel in the way you mention.

Great thanks mate.

Around 3000 sold now according to the OS. Fantastic effort by all to be honest considering its not exactly cheap and people are skint because of christmas! Very excited now for what is usually a distinctly mediocre away day!

Well played to everyone who's going (including myself :ph34r: ) great effort

Archived