Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Doncaster Away

They give you like 3,300, chances of selling out are absolutely minimal, might even decide on the day if I want to go, £20 isn't cheap just before Christmas and it certainly isn't for fvcking Donny.

Probably have about 1,500 at this unless we go on some good run, it just screams out mediocrity to me so will only be going if I've got a fair bit of money left from Christmas shopping.

Looking into going to this! Does any1 know if the Keepmoat has underground heating, going up from Norfolk is expensive on the train!! Would hate it being called off!!

No, it doesn't have underground heating. Only 40 minutes away from me, and we haven't had any snow (yet), so hopefully it won't get called off - I know there is still a long way to go yet though.

Just brought them over the phone... pretty quick from the ticket office again. Been impressed with the last few times I have called.

8 min wait for me. I was first in the queue for ages so what the person who was being served was doing I dont know. Ordering tickets till the end of the season?!?!

Archived