Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Doncaster Away

Ticket prices:

Adults £27.00

Seniors (60+) £20.00

17-20 yrs £20.00

16yrs & under £15.00

11 yrs & under £10.00.

Tickets are on sale:

Mon 5th Dec- Priority 1 STH

Tues 6th Dec- Priority 2 STH

Weds 7th Dec- Priority 3 STH

Thurs 8th Dec - Members

Fri 9th Dec- General sale

Fox Travel Coaches will depart from King Power Stadium at 11.00am

Price are as follows:

Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 STH £17.00

Under 18 STH £15.00

Non Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 £20.00

Under 18 £18.00

£20? Doubt I'll go, boring as fvck ground.

takes the piss

****ing *****, would have been a nice local(ish) one for me as well.

AND... here we go again :) Another day, another football club charging pretty much average championship prices, and Leicester fans acting as if their recently deceased relatives have been insulted.

What do you people expect Doncaster (and similar clubs) to do? They cannot justify charging lower prices just because away fans consider it an "unattractive" fixture, and in fact can't justify charging any less than any of the other clubs in the league - it would be business suicide.

At no stage did I say "fucking doncaster! how dare doncaster charge that? who the fuck do they think they are?" etc.

I'm simply stating that there is literally no way I can afford to go, and think it's a real shame that myself (and others, seemingly) are being priced out of football as a whole, not simply priced out of the Keepmoat Stadium.

Leicester Away Prices for a Gold game (as Doncaster would be):

Adults £28 Over 60's £25, Under 22's £19, Under 18's £18, Under 12's £9, Under 8's £7

1 year old - LCFC £7 DCFC £10 (LCFC £3 cheaper)

8 years old - LCFC £9 DCFC £10 (LCFC £1 cheaper)

12 years old - LCFC £18 DCFC £15 (DCFC £3 cheaper)

17 years old - LCFC £18 DCFC £20 (LCFC £2 cheaper)

18 years old - LCFC £19 DCFC £20 (LCFC £1 cheaper)

21 years old - LCFC £19 DCFC £27 (LCFC £8 cheaper)

22 years old - LCFC £28 DCFC £27 (DCFC £1 cheaper)

60+ years old - LCFC £25 DCFC £20 (DCFC £5 cheaper)

So the only age person who has a significant case is someone who's 21, in which case Doncaster's ticket structure makes it significantly more expensive than ours. With all the others it's a matter of 2 or 3 pounds either way (with Doncaster's tickets being a pound cheaper for the majority of the population). Seniors also get a much worse deal at Leicester than they do at Doncaster.

So before anyone calls Doncaster "*****" or whatever, I'd really love to know why they're saying it...

At no stage did I say "fucking doncaster! how dare doncaster charge that? who the fuck do they think they are?" etc.

I'm simply stating that there is literally no way I can afford to go, and think it's a real shame that myself (and others, seemingly) are being priced out of football as a whole, not simply priced out of the Keepmoat Stadium.

Okay I've narrowed it down to more the kind of comments that annoy me on these threads (much the sort that you paraphrase in this comment) :thumbup:

And yes it is indeed the Keepmoat.

Expensive for Donny but got a cheap train so it's all good.

Think we can complain about the prices too, there is a difference between a club like ours and one like Doncaster. They'd make more from selling out if the prices were a bit cheaper than they would from charging those prices.

Leicester Away Prices for a Gold game (as Doncaster would be):

Adults £28 Over 60's £25, Under 22's £19, Under 18's £18, Under 12's £9, Under 8's £7

1 year old - LCFC £7 DCFC £10 (LCFC £3 cheaper)

8 years old - LCFC £9 DCFC £10 (LCFC £1 cheaper)

12 years old - LCFC £18 DCFC £15 (DCFC £3 cheaper)

17 years old - LCFC £18 DCFC £20 (LCFC £2 cheaper)

18 years old - LCFC £19 DCFC £20 (LCFC £1 cheaper)

21 years old - LCFC £19 DCFC £27 (LCFC £8 cheaper)

22 years old - LCFC £28 DCFC £27 (DCFC £1 cheaper)

60+ years old - LCFC £25 DCFC £20 (DCFC £5 cheaper)

So the only age person who has a significant case is someone who's 21, in which case Doncaster's ticket structure makes it significantly more expensive than ours. With all the others it's a matter of 2 or 3 pounds either way (with Doncaster's tickets being a pound cheaper for the majority of the population). Seniors also get a much worse deal at Leicester than they do at Doncaster.

So before anyone calls Doncaster "*****" or whatever, I'd really love to know why they're saying it...

It's no hidden fact that our club charges ridiculous prices for tickets.

I can barely afford to go to many home games.

But for as long as people are happy to pay these prices nothing will change.

AND... here we go again :) Another day, another football club charging pretty much average championship prices, and Leicester fans acting as if their recently deceased relatives have been insulted.

What do you people expect Doncaster (and similar clubs) to do? They cannot justify charging lower prices just because away fans consider it an "unattractive" fixture, and in fact can't justify charging any less than any of the other clubs in the league - it would be business suicide.

lol

Don't be ridiculous, you think because of what our CLUB charges, we shouldn't be allowed to moan about what another CLUB charges? Tell you what, I'd love to know how much we'd charge if the fans had it their way.

In-fact, what could Donny do? Lower it like last year. We took 2,200 to a nothing to play for fixture. Before christmas which would win some fans back over, and it's not actually THAT far. I see Burton are at home that day, probably go there.

And of course if it is likely to be called off, travelling fans would be well-advised to at least bother to take their mobiles with them so kind-hearted souls trying to prevent them from making a completely wasted journey all the way up there can at least contact them! :rolleyes:>_<:doh::whistle:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived