Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

User reading this topic

At the bottom of thread it says something like "Users reading this topic" well sometimes if there are for example 4 people reading the topic, there could be 3 people with a thick(sih) line under there name and then 1 user with a thin (Possibly dotted - not sure) line under there name...What does the thinner line under users names mean?

"D'ya get me?" as Science in BB would say?

At the bottom of thread it says something like "Users reading this topic" well sometimes if there are for example 4 people reading the topic, there could be 3 people with a thick(sih) line under there name and then 1 user with a thin (Possibly dotted - not sure) line under there name...What does the thinner line under users names mean?

"D'ya get me?" as Science in BB would say?

129747[/snapback]

the dotted line means that person's replying to the thread B)

the solid line means the person is simply reading the thread.......... B)  ;)

129818[/snapback]

What about people without a line under their name, what's the difference between them and the ones with a solid line underneath?

129820[/snapback]

ask chainsaw

129818[/snapback]

What about people without a line under their name, what's the difference between them and the ones with a solid line underneath?

129820[/snapback]

:mellow: Just viewing the topic i would have thought.

,Jun 29 2005, 11:54 PM]

129818[/snapback]

129820[/snapback]

129843[/snapback]

Right, confusion all around.

If without a line underneath is just viewing, with a dotted line underneath is replying, what about the solid line?

129818[/snapback]

129820[/snapback]

129843[/snapback]

If without a line underneath is just viewing, with a dotted line underneath is replying, what about the solid line?

130011[/snapback]

it depends which skin you're using the 1116 (or whatever) has no solid line, the 60 (i think) skin has a line underneath

stez nli

,Jun 30 2005, 12:39 PM]

129818[/snapback]

129820[/snapback]

129843[/snapback]

130011[/snapback]

it depends which skin you're using the 1116 (or whatever) has no solid line, the 60 (i think) skin has a line underneath

stez nli

130027[/snapback]

Aha!!

I was wondering why I was seeing no solid lines.

It all; makes sense now!!

Archived