Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Southampton Ticket Prices Announced?

Ive started a new thread with this in,as id probabaly get hammered for it i thought i'd put it in here too as i want as many folk to see it as possible...IF its true!!!

Firstly,well done for going (you mad idiots!!!)

A mates,mates,brothers friends next door neighbours gas man has told me that all those fans going on the Official Foxes Coaches will be rewarded with a free packed lunch and drinks,chocs etc...

All those that make their own way to Southampton will receive a free City Scarf as well as vouchers (pre paid) for a pie and drink (soft of non-soft)!!

If you see the loveable Scottish legend from the ticket office aka JIM at Southampton then give him a big kiss on the cheeks and and ask him" got any freebies for us" in your best Lester accent!!

P.S If you go just on the premse of getting the above and dont get them---DONT take it out on me!!!...Its only what me mates,mates,brothers friends next door neighbours gas man told me!!

P.S Just a note on the Poznan which we do in L1 and i hate....Why dont we do it facing FORWARD!!!???

The way Beckford is banging them in at the moment we'd be daft to do it facing backwards as we'd miss him scoring!!!!

Up the Shitty!!!!

MASSIVE RESPECT TO ALL THOSE MAKING THE TRIP...IF THE ABOVE IS TRUE YOU DESERVE THE FREEBIES!!

XX

Definitely not going. Just has every single making to be beyond shit.

Late change of mind.

Got some money at last, found out there's a cheaper ticket I can get, and I can get there in a car for £12.

However, I've not got my ticket yet.

Archived