Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Southampton Ticket Prices Announced?

Not sure when they will be announced but I'd expect the prices to be as folllowed: (what Posh had to pay for a midweek game)

Adults: £27

Seniors (65+): £22

17-20 year olds: £22

Students: £22

Under 17s: £14

Under 11s: £5 (1 per adult)

Guest MattP

This was a wank trip away last time.

Tuesday night, refused entry for being pissed, finally got in after trying again at half time, went to stand at the top and ended up spending the whole half arguing with jobs worth stewards, don't think I'll bother again.

Pboro Fox was correct.

Never been Southampton, but sounds shite, we always lose, and it's a shit price (IMO) It's either posing as a 16 year old (I have literally no chance I'm 18 and look older apparently) or paying £27.

Think I'll give it a miss.

22 Quid for both mate! Saving a fivers better than nothing i guess! :P

Great! So a £5 saving to see us probably get beaten 2-0 and freeze our bollocks off only to be ripped by Southampton fans in my area the next day. Sorry but you'd have to be crazy to even think about wasting all that time, effort and money on this.

See you there :thumbup:

Great! So a £5 saving to see us probably get beaten 2-0 and freeze our bollocks off only to be ripped by Southampton fans in my area the next day. Sorry but you'd have to be crazy to even think about wasting all that time, effort and money on this.

See you there :thumbup:

Ha! I think going to these away games is like an addiction, i can't see any other reason for why I or anyone else would do it so much! Its not even a very good addiction to be honest, at least with alcohol there's some happiness!

Archived