Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Brighton Away

Also I badly need 3 tickets - if any season ticket people aren't going I'd happily buy tickets off them + interest. I said I'd take my brother and his friend as a Christmas present. Guess we could go to the home stand if worst comes to worst.

Also I badly need 3 tickets - if any season ticket people aren't going I'd happily buy tickets off them + interest. I said I'd take my brother and his friend as a Christmas present. Guess we could go to the home stand if worst comes to worst.

Doubt you'll get in the home end pal, its all ST holders apparently.

Yeah, first year. You? Have yet to meet any Leicester fans here yet...

I did my nurse training at Brighton uni at Falmer, work at the royal sussex now. We used to go over the road to sussex for a drink because our campus didn't have a bar with a license!

Oh and if you walk out of Brighton station and down the road slightly, my old flat was the one above the pasty shop on the end of the first row of shops on the right.

Yeah, first year. You? Have yet to meet any Leicester fans here yet...

Graduated last year. So I watched the stadium being built all the way from the start. Very jealous of you. Wish I was back. Loved that place a lot!

I did my nurse training at Brighton uni at Falmer, work at the royal sussex now. We used to go over the road to sussex for a drink because our campus didn't have a bar with a license!

Oh and if you walk out of Brighton station and down the road slightly, my old flat was the one above the pasty shop on the end of the first row of shops on the right.

Plus, I had a load of mates who lived on Surrey St. by all the sex shops so right near the pasty place! Ahhhhhhh God dam I miss Brighton!

Heads up on the stadium. I went down there to watch Saints. The away end concourse is nice. They deck it out in the teams colours and do a little slideshow with all the players of the team. Plus, they get a local beer from the away teams area on tap. The stadium itself is weird as it has clearly been built with immediate re-development in mind. Feels very much unfinished. Lots of space where the corners haven't been filled in with seats. However, the main stand is quality!!

Really hoping to be able to get a ticket, but I doubt very much it will get to general sale....

Archived