Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
m00nie

FA cup 4th round Tickets

:( why can't i just sit in my seat i hate anywhere else iin the ground THATS WHY I HAVE A SEASON TICKET :@

So you didn't take up forest or Man City fans seats in the recent cup away games we have had then? It works both ways.

Terrific numbers for Swindon comsidering they only came here 3 years back and it's not the glamour tie they wanted.

So you didn't take up forest or Man City fans seats in the recent cup away games we have had then? It works both ways.

Terrific numbers for Swindon comsidering they only came here 3 years back and it's not the glamour tie they wanted.

Forest fans what are they? No i sat in the Bridgeford away end? And as for Man city away i sat in the away end? whats the point? I'm just upset that i have to sit in a part of the ground that is about as atmospheric as a wet fart

Forest fans what are they? No i sat in the Bridgeford away end? And as for Man city away i sat in the away end? whats the point? I'm just upset that i have to sit in a part of the ground that is about as atmospheric as a wet fart

The point Tommeh is making is the fact that the top tiers of Man City and forest away end (where we were allocated for the FA cup games, as part of our extra allocation)our both home fans seats, meaning their respective fans have had to move if they sit there originally, Much like you at Swindon. If you sat in the bottom tiers, then fair enough, if not Tommeh has made a valid point whether it be about you or any other LCFC fan that has complained about losing their seat. :thumbup:

I agree with City introspectively but i think if Forest had the fans they wouldn't of given us the tickets but anyway it's besides the point what i'm trying to say is instead of just up rooting me why not move the blocks along that way L and K are the same fans just moved along instead of L and K having to merge and fight between where else to sit like forest. People in J3 telling people to sit down and people moaning at the swearing in the family stand when if they just moved both blocks sideways it would make more sense

they dont even need to have k block as separation, because they didn't at man city last year!! So if we get a big club at home in the next round there gonna close k again?? NO because there gonna want to sell them seats££££££££, Lcfc have not thought about the people who sit in k block at all

they dont even need to have k block as separation, because they didn't at man city last year!! So if we get a big club at home in the next round there gonna close k again?? NO because there gonna want to sell them seats££££££££, Lcfc have not thought about the people who sit in k block at all

This. I feel pretty wounded TBH i'm sitting in the bloody kop i never thought id do that again after a 85 year old asked me to sit on my arse me being an L1 Regular for 3 years previous genuinely thought it was a joke until the steward showed up...

How do you know its LCFC messing things up? I agree with what your saying, but it could be another pathetic health and safety rule or something?

Well i don't see why they keep it neutral and basically slide the blocks along so L bcomes J3 K becomes j2 and then that way everyone is re seated instead of us just left out scrambling for what j3 top so from say HH upwards to have a sing and a chant so there trying to fit two blocks worth of STH into one tiny block like J3 that already has season ticket holders in it :( it sucks

This. I feel pretty wounded TBH i'm sitting in the bloody kop i never thought id do that again after a 85 year old asked me to sit on my arse me being an L1 Regular for 3 years previous genuinely thought it was a joke until the steward showed up...

Just walk up to the back row, there's plenty of room and you will have no problem standing. As regards atmosphere you can do something about that by starting the chants off, if Florist game is anything to go by there were a few willing to sing and plenty of room for them to move together.

Well i don't see why they keep it neutral and basically slide the blocks along so L bcomes J3 K becomes j2 and then that way everyone is re seated instead of us just left out scrambling for what j3 top so from say HH upwards to have a sing and a chant so there trying to fit two blocks worth of STH into one tiny block like J3 that already has season ticket holders in it :( it sucks

Doesn't really work does it, cause then J2 becomes J1 etc etc, where do you draw the line? You knew the situation with regards to cup tickets when you bought your season ticket in L1, I don't see why it's such a problem. (And I also sit in L1 btw). Also, if you wanted to go somewhere with atmosphere you would've bought your ticket sooner, rather than complaining yesterday about J3 being sold out.

A few things

I sit in K and i wasn't aware K has ever been given to away fans? L was taken for man city which is why i moved one block over + too many kids in L block playing th big man.

It would work because areas further across like the SK1 and J and H i think it is aren't heavy season ticketed areas. Whats the difference between up rooting two blocks and up rooting all the blocks? Surely thats fairer than just dumping two blocks.

I would love to be able to buy my tickets as soon as they become available but unfortunately i have a 9 hours day job to attend and i can't get down to the ground so i have to rely on the dodgy phone and net system. The net system still won't let priority 1 people buy early so again i had to wait until it came to this late to buy it. Also as i stated tryng to fit two blocks into a few rows of J3 doesn't work which is why it sold out pretty quick ;)

Archived