Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
m00nie

FA cup 4th round Tickets

Tickets for City's fourth round tie against Swindon Town in the FA Cup with Budweiser will go on sale from the City Fanstore and

www.lcfcdirect.com from 9am on Wednesday 18 January.

Following Tuesday night's triumph over East Midlands rivals Nottingham Forest in the third round, the Foxes will host the League 2 Robins at King Power Stadium on Saturday 28 January (kick-off 3pm).

Tickets for the game will be priced as follows:

Season Ticket Holders: £15 for Adults; £12 for Over-60s; £10 for Under-18s; £5 for Under-12s.

Non-Season Ticket Holders: £20 for Adults; £15 for Over-60s; £12 for Under-18s; £5 for Under-12s.

Season Ticket Holders have until close of business on Wednesday 25 January to secure their own seats for the game before they are released on general sale.

As Swindon Town have requested their full allocation of tickets for the game, Season Ticket Holders in N Block, L Block, K Block and parts of Block P1 will NOT be able to claim their seats for this fixture.

Details on Matchday Hospitality for the Swindon Town game can be found

here.

Tickets will be available from the City Sales Centre on 0844 815 5000 from 9am on Thursday 19 January.

Paulo Di Canio's League 2 promotion chasers produced one of the shocks of the third round when they dumped Premier League Wigan out at the County Ground.

But having disposed of bitter rivals Forest to reach round four, City will be eager to avoid an upset on their own patch and advance into the later rounds of the world's most famous cup competition.

Buying your tickets for the Swindon game is easy:

Online:

Buy your tickets 24-hours-a-day at www.lcfcdirect.com

In person from the City Fanstore:

The City Fanstore at King Power Stadium is open from 9am-5pm Monday-Saturday and 10am-2pm on Sundays. On matchdays the Fanstore is open up to kick-off and then for 45 minutes after the final whistle.

Call the Sales Centre:

Call 0844 815 5000 from 9am on Thursday 19 January

Email the Sales Centre:

Email [email protected] prior to 5pm on Friday with your ticketing requirements and one of the sales team will call you back.

Of course ;) but it would be nice for the club to recognise our support and give us cheaper ticket range lets say £10 for adults season ticket holds

the money is split between the 2 clubs so wouldnt be up to just us

I sent the club an e-mail asking why this is, they sent me a message telling me the other options to buy tickets. I went a bit over the top to describe how I feel about being on the phone for half an hour so I just won't go. Got an e-mail back saying if i send them my number they'll ring me back as soon as the receive the message!

But seriously, I'd rather order online.

Well someone told me to go in SK1 for forest looked on lcfcdiret the whole block was shaded apart from one ticket in PP right at the back i thought the atmosphere will be banging. Got there i was the only person bar 4 kids i thought wtf? did people buy tickets and decide against it it was a joke moved along second half to the back of the KOP around sk 2 a tiny bit better but J3 was shocking i think a lot of people where being told off because there were a lot of bums on seats. This is the trouble when you take L and K away they should move everyone along if i cant have my seat why should they have theirs

getting bored of losing my seat! kept getting told off at the bottom of j3 tonight for standing up

same mate had a full blown argument with some bloke claiming 'some of us would like to see the game aswell' i replied 'stand up then' then he threatened me saying i told his missus to piss off apparently.

and then he stood up the whole of half time anyway...dickhead.

Well someone told me to go in SK1 for forest looked on lcfcdiret the whole block was shaded apart from one ticket in PP right at the back i thought the atmosphere will be banging. Got there i was the only person bar 4 kids i thought

wtf? did people buy tickets and decide against it it was a joke moved along second half to the back of the KOP around sk 2 a tiny bit better but

J3 was shocking i think a lot of people where being told off because there were a lot of bums on seats. This is the trouble when you take L and K away they should move everyone along if

i cant have my seat why should they have theirs

What j3 was shocking?? I was at the bk and it wernt to bad at all!!! Better than the kop

Well someone told me to go in SK1 for forest looked on lcfcdiret the whole block was shaded apart from one ticket in PP right at the back i thought the atmosphere will be banging. Got there i was the only person bar 4 kids i thought wtf? did people buy tickets and decide against it it was a joke moved along second half to the back of the KOP around sk 2 a tiny bit better but J3 was shocking i think a lot of people where being told off because there were a lot of bums on seats. This is the trouble when you take L and K away they should move everyone along if i cant have my seat why should they have theirs

J3 was as good as it is every league game.

Kop made some noise twice when they decided to stand up if they hate Forest. If you were in J3 you stood up for the whole game from about AA upwards.

Archived