Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
m00nie

FA cup 4th round Tickets

J3 was as good as it is every league game.

Kop made some noise twice when they decided to stand up if they hate Forest. If you were in J3 you stood up for the whole game from about AA upwards.

What j3 was shocking?? I was at the bk and it wernt to bad at all!!! Better than the kop

What i was saying is That it looked like a lot of people were told to sit down in J3 because a lot were seated where as normally K and L are mostly standing. I wasn't saying the Kop is the pinnacle of support anything but it was frosty quiet and a void of atmosphere and i'll never sit there again. TBH i'll probably be sitting in the family end

Thought sk1 was shite, as said above

An opinion from J3? We can't hear you either mate be it L/K etc it's rare and I used to be the other way round 3 years ago for 5 years in L1, never heard the Kop, just the way things are.

Sk1 was too empty for any atmosphere so I moved across with a few others to SK2 in the second half and it was ok, not enough to be heard by other parts of the stadium but it rarely is. Just like we rarely hear L1. Not enough people singing together for any length of time any where into ground to create genuine atmosphere.

An opinion from J3? We can't hear you either mate be it L/K etc it's rare and I used to be the other way round 3 years ago for 5 years in L1, never heard the Kop, just the way things are.

Tell me about mate, wish the atmosphere would generate right round from east stand to kop

I've found that being a ST ticket holder that you cannot buy your discounted ticket online.

When I asked about this I was informed that they only deal with one pricing structure throughout and that it's not so simple to operate a discount system for ST holders / Members.

This means adding extra options on the site which also means polling the ST holder and member database to ensure you really are entitled to the discounted price.

Frustrating I know, that's why it's best to phone or call in at the club to get your ticket.

Archived