Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benji

Who are these?

0,,10274~585283,00.jpg

i know the one at front is obviously de vries but who are ahead of paddy i think it is?

is the long haired one an academy guy or one of the people on trial levein talks about?

I looked at most of the pictures on the OS and had to look hard to recognise most of the players. From the pictures and film I've seen there's quite a few academy lads there. Think I saw Porter on the video.

130743[/snapback]

one of them is Andy Bara, think CL might like him because he was on trail last season so to bring him back must mean hes keen

bara_andy.jpg

Name: Andy Bara

Nationality: Croatian

D.O.B: 7 December 1982

Weight: 86 kg

Height: 191 cm

Position: Defender

Previous Clubs: NK Dinamo (Zagrzeb), València CF, CD Logroñés (In Spain), Świt Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, Delta Warszawa (Both in Poland)

Source

He looks like a mean mofo

I looked at most of the pictures on the OS and had to look hard to recognise most of the players. From the pictures and film I've seen there's quite a few academy lads there. Think I saw Porter on the video.

130743[/snapback]

one of them is Andy Bara, think CL might like him because he was on trail last season so to bring him back must mean hes keen

130745[/snapback]

If you were to put your coaching hat on, what would be your assessment of him from this and the last time you saw him? :D:D:thumbup:;)

could be him pulling a weird face! lol

130831[/snapback]

Growing several inches and dying his hair too B)

130832[/snapback]

have I got my wires crossed, what colour hair has he got?

130847[/snapback]

0,,10274~331551,00.jpg

0,,10274~585278,00.jpg

That's him at the front isn't it? Or am I wrong!

Anyway nevermind if it's not!

130861[/snapback]

If '38' on his shirt is his squad number, then it's pretty easy to look up isn't it?

0,,10274~585278,00.jpg

130861[/snapback]

If '38' on his shirt is his squad number, then it's pretty easy to look up isn't it?

130863[/snapback]

Training top numbers and squad numbers are quite often entirely different things.

0,,10274~585278,00.jpg

130861[/snapback]

130863[/snapback]

No. :( <_<

Archived