Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stay Positive

Top 5 Albums Released In 2012 So Far?

For me it's:

1) Craig Finn - Clear Heart Full Eyes

2) First Aid Kit - The Lion's Roar

3) Mark Lanegan Band - Blues Funeral

4) Django Django - Django Django

5) Guided By Voices - Let's Go Eat The Factory

and I've just bought Sharon Van Etten's "Tramp" but haven't played it yet, so don't know whether that might replace the GBV one or not.

What are yours?

For me it's:

1) Craig Finn - Clear Heart Full Eyes

2) First Aid Kit - The Lion's Roar

3) Mark Lanegan Band - Blues Funeral

4) Django Django - Django Django

5) Guided By Voices - Let's Go Eat The Factory

and I've just bought Sharon Van Etten's "Tramp" but haven't played it yet, so don't know whether that might replace the GBV one or not.

What are yours?

can't argue with the first 4 Craig Finn will have to lose first place!! not musically but mainly due the fact that I found myself walking down the street singing " I got a new friend and my new friends name is jesus" love the Johnny Rotten line though, not quite as good as the Joe Strummer one in constructive summer

Mark Lanegans album is awesome always been a fan of his amazing voice and the slight change in direction, to an electronic feel on some tracks is amazing! that Emylou track is ace by First Aid Kit, The Maccabees new album is pretty good and so is the Burial ep.obviously a bit of fan of music that goes raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so Pulled Apart by Horses, Band of Skulls is slightly disappointing

Django Django so far for me though! I was a massive Beta Band fan from the 3eps time and Django Django sound like The Beta Band jamming with Ennio Morriconne and Duane Eddy inside Wayne Coynes mind, crazy insane, bloody brilliant

Hadn't heard of Django Django until the radio station i listen to a radio cross to Ireland where they played a song and we played a song. They played Django Django Default then heard them played again once earlier this week and couldn't remember where i had heard it then it hit me. Last night My house mate then said he was loving this song and asked if i had heard it, he started playing Default. So last night downloaded it just got thru the first listen and love it.

1 Errors - have some faith in magic

2 High contrast - the agony and the ecstacy

3 Django django - Django django

4 Chairlift - something

5 First aid kit - lions roar

Been a very good start to the new year.

Django Django so far for me though! I was a massive Beta Band fan from the 3eps time and Django Django sound like The Beta Band jamming with Ennio Morriconne and Duane Eddy inside Wayne Coynes mind, crazy insane, bloody brilliant

For that comparison I will give it a spin.

Tis, I knew I could rely on a recommendation from you! :D

Archived