Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Chelsea- Buying Online

They don't go on sale till tomorrow that's why.

Really?

Usually there is a box where it tells you when they go on sale etc online. I looked last night and there was one for Blackpool away but not Chelsea....

What is the point in having a priority system if everyone can bypass it by purchasing tickets online?

Exactly my brother waited an hour outside the ground this morning when he went to get them he was told i'm P1 and he's only P3 even though i've been buying his tickets all season as P1 and we went to all the same away games last season... Only for me to go online while we were still talking on the phone and bought 2 without question online. It's just embarrassing

Got mine as well :scarf: I imagine it will be lower tier as 2254 tickets have been made available? , didn't want to risk getting an Under 17 ticket so bought an adult one £31.00 smakeroonas, now to sort out travel.

Poor Lisa

She might as well join in and get her tickets early we all know the priority system online is messed up it is not as if we are intentionally doing it to prize out supporters because everyone who is a season ticket holder can do it.

Just went to purchase a few tickets online, and oops, it worked!

We've got 6,000 tickets so anyone season ticket holder who wants to go, will go. Can't see the fuss in this instance. If it was a case where P3 were preventing P1/P2 from attending, then yeah, there's a problem.

We've got 6,000 tickets so anyone season ticket holder who wants to go, will go. Can't see the fuss in this instance. If it was a case where P3 were preventing P1/P2 from attending, then yeah, there's a problem.

Online it says 5,987?, so I imagine everyone who is a season ticket holder will get one if they want to go, the rest will be left to members and hardly any left for general sale

She might as well join in and get her tickets early we all know the priority system online is messed up it is not as if we are intentionally doing it to prize out supporters because everyone who is a season ticket holder can do it.

I know. I'm p2 yet still occasionally get told I'm p3. Bollox am I ringing up and being charged a fortune for a phone call

But isn't that the case? I've bought my brother a ticket apparently he's P3 now doesn't that take a ticket away from say DanLCFC who is P1 but doesnt get paid till wednesday? The priority is there for a reason

I know. I'm p2 yet still occasionally get told I'm p3. Bollox am I ringing up and being charged a fortune for a phone call

I am p3, so it is really a problem the club haven't sorted it out I can only imagine priority would be used more efficiently if we were to reach Wembley or we were in the prem?. But even if that was the case everyone who is a season ticket holder would be able to get a tickets + plus members so the daytrippers wouldn't prize out those supporters who would want to watch their beloved LCFC.

But isn't that the case? I've bought my brother a ticket apparently he's P3 now doesn't that take a ticket away from say DanLCFC who is P1 but doesnt get paid till wednesday? The priority is there for a reason

Wednesday? lol

Your brother would have been entitled to a ticket on Friday, and then you've got the members and the masses before the guy gets paid.

He was turned away from the ticket office today because of his priority and i got him one online so doesnt that mean its failed?

Yeah you could say that, I imagine if you go to the ticket office today you have to be P1, but online it doesn't matter what priority you are so the system is messed but we cannot do anything about it.

Yeah you could say that, I imagine if you go to the ticket office today you have to be P1, but online it doesn't matter what priority you are so the system is messed but we cannot do anything about it.

lol i know i just don't think its very fair or right, I added my mums client Ref it said she didn't even have a season ticket :P (Shes had one 2 seasons now) my mum rang the ticket office and asked for a new REF and was told about 5 minutes ago that she wouldn't be able to buy online today i got her new client Ref and bought her ticket in 5 minutes... Now is this a case of human error or do the ticket office not know that you can bypass the site so easily?

Archived