Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Chelsea- Buying Online

Ordered mine saturday so should hopefully get them tomorrow. In hindsight, should have just said I would collect em tonight lol

For the second time this season the club cocked up my tickets(well third if you include the season ticket debacle).

Forest Away: Ordered online, requested delivery as normal. Tickets hadn't arrived after 10 days of waiting so I contacted the ticket office, who RE-ASSURED me that the tickets had definitely been posted and decided to blame the xmas post. A few more days passed by, three or four from memory, when I decided to contact them again. This time they once again confirmed that they had been sent by post and went on to say if I hadn't received them by the day of the game to contact them again. A few days later we had a home game and a mate of mine was working in the ticket van found my tickets in the awaiting collection box.

Chelsea: Ordered online and went to collect yesterday....surprise surprise, no Chelsea tickets under my name awaiting collection. I was then informed that it could be under anyone of the 10 people names I had pruchased tickets for.....fortunately it was one of the first few people on the list so only took around 5 minutes to find.

On another instance I've had tickets that I ordered and requested to be delivery to my house ended up going to my mate's house.

The ticket office systems really are a joke.

For the second time this season the club cocked up my tickets(well third if you include the season ticket debacle).

Forest Away: Ordered online, requested delivery as normal. Tickets hadn't arrived after 10 days of waiting so I contacted the ticket office, who RE-ASSURED me that the tickets had definitely been posted and decided to blame the xmas post. A few more days passed by, three or four from memory, when I decided to contact them again. This time they once again confirmed that they had been sent by post and went on to say if I hadn't received them by the day of the game to contact them again. A few days later we had a home game and a mate of mine was working in the ticket van found my tickets in the awaiting collection box.

Chelsea: Ordered online and went to collect yesterday....surprise surprise, no Chelsea tickets under my name awaiting collection. I was then informed that it could be under anyone of the 10 people names I had pruchased tickets for.....fortunately it was one of the first few people on the list so only took around 5 minutes to find.

On another instance I've had tickets that I ordered and requested to be delivery to my house ended up going to my mate's house.

The ticket office systems really are a joke.

:eek: Oh god. Now im worried.

Guest BlueBrett

plenty of tickets available in the chelski end! cockney *****!

got mine in amongst them today so if we go in front late on and you see something kicking off at the other end of the ground that will probably be me getting my head caved in for a restraint lapse.

plenty of tickets available in the chelski end! cockney *****!

I checked on Chelsea's website and am toying with the idea of buying online but it is a condition that you are a Chelsea fan/not a supporter of the opposition so I suppose they can eject you if they feel like it.

I take it you don't live in Leicester?

I would ring them up and ask them to check the collections section, you never know...

Will ring them tomorrow. Will go mental if they have made a **** up. Time is rapidly running out!

Bought my ticks over the phone on Sunday and received through the post today, impressed.

I'm sitting in row 7, shed upper - not sure if good seats or not. Although, don't think stewards will be bothered by standing in the upper stand.

Archived