Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Chelsea- Buying Online

It was a rhetorical question aimed at the OP in the hope he engages his brain and thinks logically about things, in all fairness!

Anyone who bypasses the priority system deserves short shrift. The system is there for a reason.

Wait your turn, like everyone else.

I never had it bypass on me mate but it's worth a try

I hope you never miss out on tickets because of piss takers.

Anyone who bypasses the priority system deserves short shrift. The system is there for a reason.

Wait your turn, like everyone else.

I hope you never miss out on tickets because of piss takers.

To be fair I dont think you can bypass it anyway!

As I said above, I hope you never lose out because someone has bypassed the system.

I still think anyone who tries is a cock.

As I said above, I hope you never lose out because someone has bypassed the system.

I still think anyone who tries is a cock.

Fookin hell its hardly their fault is it? Why the hell shouldn't they do it? The club exploits us. The online allocation is det aside from the remainder on sale via the TO. Maybe this is how the club intend it to be, but they just don't advertise that.

Fookin hell its hardly their fault is it? Why the hell shouldn't they do it? The club exploits us. The online allocation is det aside from the remainder on sale via the TO. Maybe this is how the club intend it to be, but they just don't advertise that.

As I say, I hope you never miss out because somebody has pushed in in front of you.

And as for fault, you really haven't got a clue, have you. The online allocation is not set aside. Where did you get that from? Because you've been misinformed, basically.

As I say, I hope you never miss out because somebody has pushed in in front of you.

And as for fault, you really haven't got a clue, have you. The online allocation is not set aside. Where did you get that from? Because you've been misinformed, basically.

I've never bought them online yet. Being priority 2 I don't need to 'push in'

From other posters comments when they've bought them online, it says, 'x amount remaining' when they sold out online they still had (a lot of) tickets remaining at the TO.

On the website from memory ive never seen it state that online tickets are sold under the same method as via the TO.

Archived