Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Chelsea- Buying Online

I think lcfcdirect is meant to be as it is.

It says on there 'season ticket holder sale 9th March' it doesn't say which priority number on which ray.

Lisas just having a hissy fit

Half bloody season ticket holders can buy Chelsea tickets on there today!

I think lcfcdirect is meant to be as it is.

It says on there 'season ticket holder sale 9th March' it doesn't say which priority number on which ray.

Lisas just having a hissy fit

Poor Lisa

Not really, she's just trying to put herself in someone else's shoes who may miss out on tickets because of the flaw in the online ticketing system. For the record Lisa is exactly right in what she says, what is the point of having a priority system to then just allow it to be a free for all online?

You're in favour of it now, but I guarantee you'd be the first to moan if someone else had jumped in front of you (or someone you know) and you (or they) had missed out on tickets because of it.

The priority system is a joke anyway. I've had a season ticket for 12 yrs and average about 8 away games a season yet get less priority than someone who has only had a season ticket last season and went to 9 away games. Not everyone has the time/money to go to lots of away games. I don't feel the slightest bit guilty about buying 6 tickets this morning all on P3, and I still got the same amount of loyalty points as I did for the Norwich match, a big fat zero!!!

Not really, she's just trying to put herself in someone else's shoes who may miss out on tickets because of the flaw in the online ticketing system. For the record Lisa is exactly right in what she says, what is the point of having a priority system to then just allow it to be a free for all online?

You're in favour of it now, but I guarantee you'd be the first to moan if someone else had jumped in front of you (or someone you know) and you (or they) had missed out on tickets because of it.

Tell me who is going to miss out?

There isn't any point no. But that problem lies with the club not fixing it, not with the fans taking advantage of it. I can't see how people would miss out. Some Priority 3 STH are buying theirs today instead of Sunday. It's not as if they wouldn't get a ticket but are guarenteeing themselves one by 'pushing in'

But as I said, I don't think it is pushing in, nor do I think its a fault with the online system. Quoted off the online ticket site; Chelsea FC (Away) FA Cup Match Sunday, 18 March Kick Off: 14:05 10 Points

Season Ticket Holder 9 March (1 tks)

This implies that a STH can purchase 1 ticket from 9th March. It doesn't mention anything about Priority 1 2 and 3 on different dates.

Surely they put aside a certain number online for all season ticket holders because they know theres only ~1000 P1 and P2. Im P1 but its a constant ballache as most of the people i sit with are P2 or P3 so I end up waiting to get a load of seats together.

There isn't any point no. But that problem lies with the club not fixing it, not with the fans taking advantage of it. I can't see how people would miss out. Some Priority 3 STH are buying theirs today instead of Sunday. It's not as if they wouldn't get a ticket but are guarenteeing themselves one by 'pushing in'

But as I said, I don't think it is pushing in, nor do I think its a fault with the online system. Quoted off the online ticket site; Chelsea FC (Away) FA Cup Match Sunday, 18 March Kick Off: 14:05 10 Points

This implies that a STH can purchase 1 ticket from 9th March. It doesn't mention anything about Priority 1 2 and 3 on different dates.

I didn't get any

Tell me who is going to miss out?

But how many season ticket holders are there, and how many tickets are available? Not all P3 are guaranteed to get a ticket. What about people who don't know they can exploit the online system and buy online, and those people who don't even have a computer? They have to wait their turn, they may head down to the ticket office on Sunday and be told there's no tickets left. Would they be able to grumble if they'd been in a queue along with other P3ers and people in front of them had bought the last tickets, probably not. But is it fair that other people, with the same 'priority' as them have secured theirs 2 days before they're supposedly allowed to, meaning that the P3 who have queued up at the ground have missed out on tickets? I don't think so.

But how many season ticket holders are there, and how many tickets are available? Not all P3 are guaranteed to get a ticket. What about people who don't know they can exploit the online system and buy online, and those people who don't even have a computer? They have to wait their turn, they may head down to the ticket office on Sunday and be told there's no tickets left. Would they be able to grumble if they'd been in a queue along with other P3ers and people in front of them had bought the last tickets, probably not. But is it fair that other people, with the same 'priority' as them have secured theirs 2 days before they're supposedly allowed to, meaning that the P3 who have queued up at the ground have missed out on tickets? I don't think so.

Go to the local Library, if you want to use a computer, yes but it hardly our fault that the system online hasn't been sorted, my moral conscious isn't nagging at me saying wait an extra two days to P3 day, and purchase online in this world you have to be clued on and switched on about these situations, I imagine everyone who is a season ticket holder who wants to go will get a ticket, general sale and members I haven't got a clue but I imagine City fans that want to go I hope you get your tickets.

Go to the local Library, if you want to use a computer, yes but it hardly our fault that the system online hasn't been sorted, my moral conscious isn't nagging at me saying wait an extra two days to P3 day, and purchase online in this world you have to be clued on and switched on about these situations, I imagine everyone who is a season ticket holder who wants to go will get a ticket, general sale and members I haven't got a clue but I imagine City fans that want to go I hope you get your tickets.

I'm not saying it's anybody's fault but the Club's. They need to sort their policy out, if online sales are available to all ST holders from the first day of sales they should make it clear, so everyone knows about it and has chance to secure their tickets. If they want to have a true priority system then they need to implement that. Personally, I feel the change to the new systems and database has been a complete mess from start to finish.

(For the record, I'm P1 and have my tickets on pre-order (as does Lisa for that matter), so my tickets are sorted.)

I'm not saying it's anybody's fault but the Club's. They need to sort their policy out, if online sales are available to all ST holders from the first day of sales they should make it clear, so everyone knows about it and has chance to secure their tickets. If they want to have a true priority system then they need to implement that. Personally, I feel the change to the new systems and database has been a complete mess from start to finish.

(For the record, I'm P1 and have my tickets on pre-order (as does Lisa for that matter), so my tickets are sorted.)

I respect what you are saying lets hope the Club isn't lackadaisical about the situation in the future, so if a situation arises that prevents someone getting a ticket it can be resolved.

I think it's wrong, but ultimately it's allowed me to get someone (wrongly priority 3) a ticket next to me as opposed to getting them separately and being placed in different tiers or whatever.

He should be priority 1 anyway but the system doesn't recognise this.

Haters gonna hate.

Finding it quite amusing how people enjoying getting the tickets early, so much so that they post it on an LCFC forum to make as many supporters aware as possible. :huh:

Yes.

If it was me I'd be keeping as quiet as possible.

Do people think this will make general ?

I think (hope) it will. Trains take fvking ages on a Sunday, it's on TV, it's a Sunday, it's Mother's Day.

Does anyone know the maximum number of tickets that can be bought by one person during General Sale?

I think (hope) it will. Trains take fvking ages on a Sunday, it's on TV, it's a Sunday, it's Mother's Day.

Does anyone know the maximum number of tickets that can be bought by one person during General Sale?

The whole priority scheme for away matches is a load of rubbish to me anyway. If you want tickets, then you should be able to get them. The only 'priority' I would agree with is if was all ST holders who got first choice, seeing as we fork out for all the home games, then they can go on general sale a day or two later.

Archived