Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
city4lyf

Chelsea- Buying Online

got mine online today and i am priority 3 . I did the same with Brighton away and got my tickets through the post 2 days after priority 3 went on sale . So it could possibly be that they only release the tickets as and when , based on priority even tho you pay there and then . Hope that makes sense

got mine online today and i am priority 3 . I did the same with Brighton away and got my tickets through the post 2 days after priority 3 went on sale . So it could possibly be that they only release the tickets as and when , based on priority even tho you pay there and then . Hope that makes sense

not the case, i bought my norwich tickets online (pri 3) and they came the next day before pri 3 even went on sale. they allocate a certain number of tickets to online, in this case its just over 1.5k, which the priority scheme is st, mem, gen... the online problem with online, is that they dont sell foxes travel so people who want to travel by coach, who is actually quite a lot, have to go by the standard priority system. I am not going to feel guilty for buying tickets online using a system different from the one instore.

Does it give you a row and seat number?

As for all away games it just gives you the standard "Block A1 ect" when buying online. You won't know exactly where your sitting until you actually receive your tickets :)

Popped into the ticket office to pick my chelsea tickets up and book the coach seats, im lower tier row 3 so near the front I think,just to reassure those who are waiting for general sale, it wasnt that busy down there considering the coaches hadnt left for Reading either, and I could see piles and piles of tickets under the counters with chelsea written on them.

Its also got details on the barcode entry so fill yer boots on concessions tickets.

Archived