Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MrSpaM

Wellens out for 6 months

Can we not just cancel his contract?? By the time he gets back next season he will need the majority of the rest of the season to get back fit. I cannot see him being any use the season after so what is the point in wasting money on him which can be spent elsewhere?

Can we not just cancel his contract?? By the time he gets back next season he will need the majority of the rest of the season to get back fit. I cannot see him being any use the season after so what is the point in wasting money on him which can be spent elsewhere?

It will still cost money to cancel his contract.

Richie has been a tremendous servant to the club and does posess quality, unfortunately with his legs appearing to be going coupled with the unfortunate injury it may spell the end of his career here! Ultimately, new signings aside,I feel Danns & Drinky will be our centre mid partnership next season!

All the best Richie, he would be ok to bring on if we need someone in midfield, we kept possession well when he came on instantly vs Forest away in the cup

Agreed.. he keeps the ball better than our other midfielders anyway, in my opinion.

Archived