Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

8 players to come in.

sorry but i think you will find that im not bullshitting.he was with rooney in a hospitality tent next to mine and slightly worryingly for you guys at the end of our chat about his time at ncfc he said manure had "sold him to leicester. He didnt seem too enthusiastic about it or that he had too much choice.anyway time will tell.

Of course he's got a choice!

:sweating:lol maybe I wouldn't take anything less than 1million for Gally though because he can still be a good player. As for Bamba he can be the best defender in the championship when he has his good games

Centre half is one of the positions you simply need consistency, it's one of those positions that will cost you points if not consistent and sadly, that's Bamba all over, he's excellent in parts but sadly he has too many shit games and should only be bit-part for me.

£2.5mil is extremely ambitious.

Would personally want around 9/10 players coming in during the summer get rid of the Deadwood and most of the extremely overpaid players:

Players bring in:

De Leat-RB-1M

Gerrard-Cb-Free

Chester-Cb-2M

Fryers-Lb-Free

Trotter-DM-£500,000

Koren/Murphy-Cm-1M/Free

Brady-W-£750,00

Snodgrass-W-2-2.5M

Heskey/Madine-Tm-Free/1M

Vardy-St-£750,00

If we where to get these it would cost 8.5M-9.5M

Players sold or already realised:

Paintsil-RB-Free

Tunchev-Cb-Free

Bamba-Cb-2M

Kennedy-Lb-£500,000

Wellens-Cm-£500,000

Gallagher-W-£750,000

Howard-Tm-Free

Schlupp-St-Loan

Hopper-St-Loan

If we sold/Loan all these we would make 3.75M therefore all in all we would only be spending 5.75M which isn't to be in my eyes especially since it would also let us gain a hundreds of thousand of pounds just in wages!!!

Not for me, too many new players....

We'd be back to where we were last summer again! Our team, imo, is only short of 2/3 quality players of challenging the top 2.

Then maybe add another couple to boost the squad and we'll be fine

Archived