Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DarynForster

Leicester's friendlies

Sunderland ticket prices are out already on the OS.

Season Ticket Holders Adults/Seniors/Under-22s - £10 Under-18s - £5 Family Tickets (2 x Adults plus 2 x Under-18s) - £25

Non Season Ticket Holders Adults/Seniors/Under22s - £12 Under-18s - £6 Family Tickets (2 x Adults plus 2 x Under-18s) - £30

Sunderland price is pretty standard for a friendly so I'm not complaining too much, the costs of opening everything etc...

Can't go Hinckley, definitely going Lincoln and Burton and Shrewsbury is on the day I get back from Gran Canaria - but I arrive at 2am lol decide on the day.

This is a probably a stupid question, but with it being a friendly, do they still implement fan segregation? Me and my mate (Lincoln fan) are going to watch the game at Sincil bank (or whatever it will be called by then) and I'd rather rip the shit out of him while sat next to him.

This is a probably a stupid question, but with it being a friendly, do they still implement fan segregation? Me and my mate (Lincoln fan) are going to watch the game at Sincil bank (or whatever it will be called by then) and I'd rather rip the shit out of him while sat next to him.

If I was you i'd just go along with him anyway and sit in either the Leicester or Lincoln end if there is segregation. I doubt they will be that bothered by it even if you sit there in your Leicester shirt. People are bound to mix anyway as if they give us an "allocation" people will probably just buy tickets in the home end on the day if our allocation is sold out.

was speaking to a my mate who is a sunderland season ticket holder, he reckons we they will bring a few thousand, pretty sure last time we played them they took the family stand and we had the main standard, i think thats what we will do again.

Archived