Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Foxestalk 5 a side July 1st - CANCELLED

Looking at public transport it's an absolute bitch - unlikely to have a hope of getting there before half-ten, assuming buses running perfectly...

Would I be able to get a lift over from someone? Getting back's fine with the buses, more just getting there on time.

Looking at public transport it's an absolute bitch - unlikely to have a hope of getting there before half-ten, assuming buses running perfectly...

Would I be able to get a lift over from someone? Getting back's fine with the buses, more just getting there on time.

I'm in the same position, the earliest bus on my service into town is 9.25. :/

Which bus is it from town to Scraptoft Al?

I'm sure someone off here will be able to give you a lift.

Pitchies not far away from The White House pub.

sweet!right near where i grew up!u want the 53/53a bus.ashley,do u still require a football card?i can get one from work

It will be easier if you sort out the footy card mate, still not sure I can get one. :thumbup:

50 minutes on the 38/53/A from the city centre to Scraptoft. :/

Sure we can pick you up Calum if you ask nicely.

sweet!right near where i grew up!u want the 53/53a bus.ashley,do u still require a football card?i can get one from work

Yes please!!

the bus is about 20 mins from town,straight down uppingham road then onto scraptoft lane.if anyone needs a lift from the thurmaston or surrounding areas im happy to oblige :thumbup:

and no probs heggsy il sort it

the bus is about 20 mins from town,straight down uppingham road then onto scraptoft lane.if anyone needs a lift from the thurmaston or surrounding areas im happy to oblige :thumbup:

and no probs heggsy il sort it

I'm in Thurmaston, Staff. :whistle: If Ash can't give me a lift. ;)

Really excited about this. Love a foxestalk get together :wub: might see if we could get Ched, Wilkes, Tevez, Tommeh, Sparky, OriginalRobo to boost numbers. You know you want to lads.

Really excited about this. Love a foxestalk get together :wub: might see if we could get Ched, Wilkes, Tevez, Tommeh, Sparky, OriginalRobo to boost numbers. You know you want to lads.

Archived