Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Foxestalk 5 a side July 1st - CANCELLED

it's thurnby lodge, which is next to hamilton.. not exactly far

Thank you. Shows some people's dedication though really. Smuts is coming up from London maybe further? Some people can't make it from one side of Leicester to another? lol

Thank you. Shows some people's dedication though really. Smuts is coming up from London maybe further? Some people can't make it from one side of Leicester to another? lol

I was going to come from Plymouth so don't hack at me lol but unfortunately I am unable to make it. Have been given a last minute assignment :@ which will take all weekend to complete. I hate the way university have the power to be such cun**. Apologies guys. I will deffo be up for it next year though!

I was going to come from Plymouth so don't hack at me lol but unfortunately I am unable to make it. Have been given a last minute assignment :@ which will take all weekend to complete. I hate the way university have the power to be such cun**. Apologies guys. I will deffo be up for it next year though!

Not saying it to you mate saying to others. See this is what I mean you from Plymouth... And people can't make it across Leicester? I rest my case.

Any how......

Right people....

Might have to cancel this tournament on Sunday. People dropping for fun, I will have to cover the cost out of my own pocket before any of you hand funds in, for the pitch and possibly trophy(s) I can't really see the problem, some moaning about cost? It would be around £300 for St Mags or somewhere of that standard and people moaning at paying £5? Come on I mean really.... It wouldn't be fair on Smuts and MK Fox to travel all that way and the tournament not have enough players to actually make it a decent day would it? So decision time people...

Should I cancel I do apologise. Should anyone wish to take over and pick another date and venue then I will lend my full support and help out in what ever way i can to that person(S). I can see why DavieG didn't want or need the hassle this time round.

Thanks Ash.

Will be a real shame if it is cancelled Ash, appreciate it's a fairly thankless task organising something like this.

I'll be heading over from Oadby, which probably isn't a lot of help to a lot of people. I could pick people up at the station if its easier for people to get in to town?

Hoping it still goes ahead.

Thing being that smuts can drive, while some of us are reliant on public transport - which, on a Sunday morning, is pretty thin on the ground.

I'm sorry but I'm not going to be able to make it. I got told the details for the stag do im going to today and i thought I would but I won't be getting back from newcastle till the evening :/ I'm sorry for messing you about ashley. I really did enjoy it last year and I don't want to make it seem that I'm dropping out just for fun.

Thanks for giving it a go Ash, but if the current trend of drop-outs continues it might not be a bad idea to can this and give a go at arranging for another time - maybe on the international weekend in September or something...

Thing being that smuts can drive, while some of us are reliant on public transport - which, on a Sunday morning, is pretty thin on the ground.

Understandable. Were I not borrowing the missus' car I'd have had to pull out as well. Getting a train to Leicester is fine, elsewhere in Leicestershire is a nightmare. Especially on a Sunday.

There's an added difficulty in that I've been to these things before and the vast majority haven't, so nobody knows each other to arrange lifts etc.

It needs a car sharing topic where people can say where they live (e.g Glenfield) and whether they want a lift or can give a lift including numbers.

Archived