Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Foxestalk 5 a side July 1st - CANCELLED

are we wearing boots seeing as its grass? cause ill need to go get some and some shin pads!

I'm sure either boots or turfs will be fine.

when are we gonna find out about teams and team colours? sorry just not been on in a while

Once everyone has confirmed their availability, I'd imagine.

Really excited about this. Love a foxestalk get together :wub: might see if we could get Ched, Wilkes, Tevez, Tommeh, Sparky, OriginalRobo to boost numbers. You know you want to lads.

Really excited about this. Love a foxestalk get together :wub: might see if we could get Ched, Wilkes, Tevez, Tommeh, Sparky, OriginalRobo to boost numbers. You know you want to lads.

yeah i'll play!! i won't know many people now!!

Yes there is goals, decent ones also. Netherhall Diamonds use this as there home ground for a few ages. £5 will cover pitch fees and a trophy for the winners.

People, I want opinions. What are peoples thoughts on picking the teams on the day just incase people don't turn up? If not we could always do it the old way.

Yes there is goals, decent ones also. Netherhall Diamonds use this as there home ground for a few ages. £5 will cover pitch fees and a trophy for the winners.

People, I want opinions. What are peoples thoughts on picking the teams on the day just incase people don't turn up? If not we could always do it the old way.

But then how would we know what colours to wear?

Would be confusing playing with mixed colours, considering there'll be people who don't know each other, etc.

But then how would we know what colours to wear?

Would be confusing playing with mixed colours, considering there'll be people who don't know each other, etc.

This. I think we should pick teams soon tbh, gives people time to sort everything out.

1.Ashley

2. Heggsy

3.Simo86

4.General Smuts

5. Staff

6.Finnegan (provisionally in)

7.Father Ted

8.Milton Keynes Fox

9.SmithyLCFC

10.HathernFox

11. AmericanScott (Should hopefully be available subject to work rotas, baseball, etc)

12. Coatsworthstache

13 DB11

14 bakey

15 Jarvo.

16 joe_mcl

17 unknown fox

18 Bert

19 FoxyMusic

20 Mikey

21 the_foxes_till_i_die

22 LargeAl

23 Callabinho

24 Willy P

25 THE MAGICIAN

26 foxhateram (provisionally in)

27 Wellsy

28 singh

29 Singh JNR

30 ajthefox (provisional)

31 Asha

32 TLF

33 BornBlue

I realises this unevens the numbers, but I know at LEAST one person will bail out before then anyway.

Sorry to be a killjoy but you can scratch my name off if it's not in the city center.

Given the lack of the old guard turning up this would have had to have been pretty convenient for me to bother and Scraptoft might as well be Scotland from Narborough Road.

Sorry to be a killjoy but you can scratch my name off if it's not in the city center.

Given the lack of the old guard turning up this would have had to have been pretty convenient for me to bother and Scraptoft might as well be Scotland from Narborough Road.

Its actually not that far away. You live in Rothley? No? I'm sure there are people coming from around that area....

1.Ashley

2. Heggsy

3.Simo86

4.General Smuts

5. Staff

6.Finnegan (provisionally in)

7.Father Ted

8.Milton Keynes Fox

9.SmithyLCFC

10.HathernFox

11. AmericanScott (Should hopefully be available subject to work rotas, baseball, etc)

12. Coatsworthstache

13 DB11

14 bakey

15 Jarvo.

16 joe_mcl

17 unknown fox

18 Bert

19 FoxyMusic

20 Mikey

21 the_foxes_till_i_die

22 LargeAl

23 Callabinho

24 Willy P

25 THE MAGICIAN

26 foxhateram (provisionally in)

27 Wellsy

28 singh

29 Singh JNR

30 ajthefox (provisional)

31 Asha

32 TLF

33. KilworthFox

34. Mark L. Big Leicester fan.

Awaiting on Sparky, Robo, Ched, Tommeh for replies.

Archived