Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

The holiday thread

Ok let's try and get this going now, if you appreciate someones comment just give it a rep point rather than reply. If everyone just chips in with the latest news they've read it can work. As for all the people who will comment to get reactions jusT ignore them. Also read before posting to avoid repeat comments

I think we should get this going now. feel free to give me a rep point, I read today that there's a family in the midlands who have had 13 boob jobs. I think what it says above is great.

Make the thread a sticky & only a mod can post in it, voila no crap just news

so you expect the Mods to spend their time while your on holiday searching for all the latest news and copying it into a special topic to save you doing it.

How much are you going to pay us for this news gathering job.

I'll make the first update.

Nothing but bullshit and rumours to report, apart from the Mills to Bolton Rumour that seems to be gaining some credibility again in the past 24 hours. Now get back to the beach!

I just got back from my holidays in Leicester. so clearly this thread was of no help but then again niether was the mockery. btw the weather was terrible and the 2 days I spent in Scarborough it absolutely teed it down the whole time.

Back at home in 30°C sunny seaside resort and I'm finding it easier to find out that there was no Leicester news over the 10 days than when I was over there.

Update Day 2

Mills has done one to Bolton. We've lost money on the deal but the actual fee has not yet been been disclosed. He's agreed terms passed a medical and signed a 3 year deal.

Rumours are now abound as to his replacement.

Too early for a cheeky beer? Nope!

Update Day 3 July 5th.

The Wolves away game has been moved to a Sunday.

And that's it.

No ins or outs to report, although Peltier seems to be going to Leeds eventually according to most.

And yes that is a fishy smell and yes you did last night and yes she did look like Jo Brand's ugly sister. Five showers are prescribed along with a game of 'Hide from the heffer' for the rest of your stay.

Actual News??

If you can access foxestalk, surely you can access the OS, I know a little behind normally, or try the mercury site it is a NEWS paper afterall.

Oh and sorry for this not being actual news in this thread!

The missis has made me a bet. That I can't go to Malta next week and not go on Foxes Talk all week!

I don't know if I can do it....

Davie G's info...

Babylon's no nonsense comments....

Welly going to the seaside...

Being called a twat...

Fact or opinion???

Corky's Humour

Beckford's 'natural talent'...

Sad Strovolos's love of all things Hull....

Marbellas physics lesson...

What should I do? There's a twenty resting on it!

lol

The missis has made me a bet. That I can't go to Malta next week and not go on Foxes Talk all week!

I don't know if I can do it....

Davie G's info...

Babylon's no nonsense comments....

Welly going to the seaside...

Being called a twat...

Fact or opinion???

Corky's Humour

Beckford's 'natural talent'...

Sad Strovolos's love of all things Hull....

Marbellas physics lesson...

What should I do? There's a twenty resting on it!

lol

Its not possible. I went to Florida last summer, the hotel had a computer in the foyer I missed the shuttle bus twice to the theme parks as I wanted to know what was going on and who Sven would splash the cash on. The Mrs was not happy.

Its not possible. I went to Florida last summer, the hotel had a computer in the foyer I missed the shuttle bus twice to the theme parks as I wanted to know what was going on and who Sven would splash the cash on. The Mrs was not happy.

Tssssk you have no willpower!

lol

Update Friday July 6th.

No concrete news to report.

Cameron Stewart the Hull Winger Pearson has long courted is quoted in the Mercury as saying that he has no plans to leave Hull. The mercury's attempt to dress it up as "he doesn't want to come to us" holds no water.

Now go to the pharmacy and get some cream for that rash before the misses sees it when you get home!?

Update Saturday July 7th

No solid news to report.

There's a stupid two bob Twitter rumour going around that Beckford has been paid up and released which is laughable.

Oh and the new kit has sleeves and a collar.. big breaking news!

Time to go and dig your mate out of that hole you dug in the beach. Someone will call the police soon! It's been 3 days for crying out loud!

Archived