Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

The holiday thread

I noticed on holiday recently that trying to find all the latest leicester news when in a hurry is pretty much impossoble on here. So I think it would be helpful if we had a thread where there is no discussion and just simply news. I don't mind if its transfer rumours, reported bust ups, just anything that you would like to know about whilst away you would want to know about plonk it in here and others can find out all they desire in a rush. I know I will get some stupid comments saying go on skysports or something but we all know that these type of websites don't have half the info we do. Much Love

I noticed on holiday recently that trying to find all the latest leicester news when in a hurry is pretty much impossoble on here. So I think it would be helpful if we had a thread where there is no discussion and just simply news. I don't mind if its transfer rumours, reported bust ups, just anything that you would like to know about whilst away you would want to know about plonk it in here and others can find out all they desire in a rush. I know I will get some stupid comments saying go on skysports or something but we all know that these type of websites don't have half the info we do. Much Love

Nice one.

I'm off to Malta next weekend so a quick and easy thread would be useful.

Schlupp reportedly going out on loan sheff u favourites. Interest also from Charlton, wigan and Crystal Palace.

Conrad Logan signs new 1 year deal.

A reported 500k offer for Koren.

Offer of 350k for Peltier expected to be accepted.

Talks over Mills on loan to Bolton still being discussed.

Still no development on the Chester situation.

Everyone still hates Wellens.

This was a genius idea to work out which houses to rob and when - top marks, you deserve to get away with it simply because of the genius approach. :thumbup:

Archived