Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Burton player ratings

Kasper - 7 - some good saves and did well to get a hand to the penalty

Peltier - 7 - was solid but probably the last time we will see him

Morgan - 7 - was a rock

St Ledger - N/A

Konchesky - 6 - played well overall

Gally - 3 - cannot head a ball, cannot control the ball, cannot take corners but manages to play 90 minutes

Drinkwater - 8 - one of the better players and will play a Wellensy role in midfield

Danns - 6 - average

Schlupp - 7 - good goal and played well at LB

Beckford - 7 - most lively player in the 1st half and look up for it

Waghorn - 4 - average, didnt see much of him

Moore - 5 - average

Dyer - 7 - a threat at times and a good goal

Nugent - 7 - lively and looked good with Vardy

Vardy - 7- lively and looked good with Nuge

peltier our best player? I must question if you have been to spec savers lately as I and others around me were commenting how poor he was last night. Constantly out of position, got skinned numourous times and most of there threatening attacks came from down his side with ease. Drinkwater was our standout performer especially in the 1st half where he ran the midfield, looked class may I even say Paul Scholes like (yes it was against Burton .) Morgan also was a absolute beast, easy to see why hes captain. From the rest of the players nobody really stood out or played badly, And for those saying look how much Beckfords trying, well he needed too after his donkey like touch let him down a couple of times meaning he would run back but instead of putting in a decent tackle just barge into the player and give away a foul.

Don't try the Specsavers card when you've missed me giving Morgan a higher rating.

End of the day we all see the game differently, personally thought Peltier had a pretty good game by his standards, I fail to see where his defending actually cost us. He attacked better too.

He's in the past now anyway, we can do better really, De Laet sounds a far better prospect.

Don't try the Specsavers card when you've missed me giving Morgan a higher rating.

End of the day we all see the game differently, personally thought Peltier had a pretty good game by his standards, I fail to see where his defending actually cost us. He attacked better too.

He's in the past now anyway, we can do better really, De Laet sounds a far better prospect.

i agree i thought pelts had a decent game. even if it was his last. i gave him a similar rating. and although i thought dd played well the guy having a pop at you just compared him to paul scholes. i can only assume he has never seen scholes play. laughable comment.

Archived