Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
glenny_fox

Away/third kit - kit now released

I love the away kits - both of them. In fact, might pop in and buy the away one later despite not buying one for many seasons (I always buy a different retro one every year instead). BUT...

...Why is the black kit the away kit and the white one the third strip? If we play a team in blue, we'll wear our away kit right? But the third kit only comes into use if the oppositions kit clashes with our home and away strips and I'm pretty certain we're not going to play Inter Milan this year! It'd make more sense to have a white away kit and then a black third strip for when we play Sheff Wed, Blackburn and Brighton surely?

Don't get me wrong mind - I like the kits, I'm just saying :)

I love the away kits - both of them. In fact, might pop in and buy the away one later despite not buying one for many seasons (I always buy a different retro one every year instead). BUT...

...Why is the black kit the away kit and the white one the third strip? If we play a team in blue, we'll wear our away kit right? But the third kit only comes into use if the oppositions kit clashes with our home and away strips and I'm pretty certain we're not going to play Inter Milan this year! It'd make more sense to have a white away kit and then a black third strip for when we play Sheff Wed, Blackburn and Brighton surely?

Don't get me wrong mind - I like the kits, I'm just saying :)

So, bought the away shirt and my little girl has one too and they're brilliant. For under ones they're great too as there's different sizes - last seasons home shirt for 0-1 year olds is still huge now, but this 4-6 month shirt fits really well (bit of growth room so that it lasts the season). Really nice shirt, really good quality, mine fits well too (I'm a slim guy if that makes any difference). Top marks Puma. Wish there was some nice tracksuit tops and other bits though. Hopefully they'll follow...

One thing I would add is that the material is quite thin (tough, just thin) so you can feel any numbers you have printed resting on your back. In the heat, they're also a little more clingy than the rest of the shirt - not sure if the players will notice this or if it might mean we see more underarmour type tops being worn underneath the away/third shirts.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived