Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
glenny_fox

Away/third kit - kit now released

Agreed with Fox92.

I do like the kits but I said it about the home one - the whole glamour of a new kit has been completely lost by the fact we're bringing out 2/3 every year now, I'd rather we brought out one every 2/3 years, I'd be more likely to buy the shirt and I'd be far more excited but now I'm literally losing track of it, add to that for me to get all three shirts - £126, no chance.

I might get the one, if I do I might bottle it and get blue but I must admit I am a fan of all three.

Ashley - Here's a little gripe with Fifa, why do we NEVER have all three kits when we actually have three? The "alternative" option never seems to appear for us for some reason. :(

lol

There is that. Hopefully they've resolved the issue.

I never had this problem with any of the kits I had in 80's and 90's. What ever happened to using felt or that puffy material for the sponsor?

My first home shirt that I got last week the K started peeling off after wearing once sent it back got another which has already got a rough/beginning to peel edge to it already before even wearing it so the prints as bad as last year I'm afraid in my opinion

Archived