Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
glenny_fox

Away/third kit - kit now released

What colour is down the side, yellow on the black one and black on the white one.

Or is it just the light in the pic, or am I colour blind and I didn't know.

Don't worry about it, it's just that black, white and grey aren't colours, strictly speaking.

I like both the away kits. They're not bad at all. Glad neither of them are yellow for once, as well.

Just been down and got mine, home and away.

Had Marshall on the away, but got home to find it spelt as Marhsall :thumbdown:

Fail!

lol didn't you notice in there? They better give you a replacement for that cock up lol

lol didn't you notice in there? They better give you a replacement for that cock up lol

No mate, I just looked if it was spaced out right and stuff, cause you don't expect them to spell it wrong.

Put it in the bag took it home looked at it, then noticed.

Slightly my fault, but mainly his.

Btw cheers to Cockney Fox who turned out to be right about all 3 kits in the end! Proper ITK! I wonder what that black shirt with the gold /yellow sash on the shoulder was in the end must of been a prototype maybe?

No worries Jace. Just sorry I couldn't show them I could only describe them. Top marks to Chrisuki for spot-on mock-ups though! Maybe the other mock-up was the club trying to throw us off the scent? :)

I think they did that just by realising the training shirt early! At least we know who to believe next year :thumbup:

Tight fitting but with baggy sleeves apparently. Does anyone know what the length is like? Hate shirts that are too short.

The length is really good, I'm 6 foot 2 and even a medium was long enough and the sleeves came all the way down past my wrists (Long sleeves obviously). Just a bit too tight across the chest so I'm getting a large before the Pborough game

Archived