Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Divorced

I have the sad task of announcing the formal seperation of Mr Junior Lewis and Mr Peter Taylor both of the parish of Hull City and previously Leicester City etc..

Official Statement.

Lewis to leave Taylor

Hull boss Peter Taylor has confirmed that midfielder Junior Lewis will leave the club this summer.

Lewis, 21, recently signed a new one-year contract at the KC Stadium but following a meeting with Taylor has decided to look for a new club.

The former Leicester player scored twice in 31 league starts for the Tigers last season but will be playing his football elsewhere next term after Taylor warned him his first opportunities would be at a premium in the Championship.

"I had a good chat with Junior and felt that with the midfield players we have in the building already, his first-team starts would have been limited," Taylor told the club's official website.

"So, because of the respect I have for Junior as a professional, I needed to tell him that. He's accepted it, he's taken it on the chin, we've shaken hands and he now wants to go back down south and find a club.

"I'm allowing that to happen and Junior could have been a poor professional and stayed here for a year, picked up his money and not played any matches. But that's not him. He's a very proud professional who wants to play football and I respect that decision."

All donations to be sent to Leicester City Football Club as compensation for the complete F - up they made of their time there.

Taylor couldn't guarantee Lewis a place in the first team at Championship level but thought he was good enough to play in the Premiership for Leicester, week in, week out. <_< :angry:

Taylor couldn't guarantee Lewis a place in the first team at Championship level but thought he was good enough to play in the Premiership for Leicester, week in, week out.  <_<  :angry:

138966[/snapback]

That was a good few years ago though, when he was "better".

Taylor couldn't guarantee Lewis a place in the first team at Championship level but thought he was good enough to play in the Premiership for Leicester, week in, week out.  <_<  :angry:

138966[/snapback]

139009[/snapback]

That's a poor argument defending Taylor. Lewis has been shit throughout his career.

,Jul 16 2005, 11:25 AM]

138966[/snapback]

139009[/snapback]

That's a poor argument defending Taylor. Lewis has been shit throughout his career.

139044[/snapback]

I'm not trying to defend Taylor, I just think that in these latter years he's reached a new level of shitness hence even Taylor can see he shouldn't be playing.

138966[/snapback]

That was going to be my post... PT just gets better and better :mad::mad:

Archived