Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxblogger

Leicester City's best Number 9's

Guest bss9401

Alan Smith--true quality and world class. And he only cost us 15 grand. Great memories of him and Lineker as our front two.

Difficult remembering who had the no.9 shirt but I used to enjoy watching Mike Newell. Just a shame he wasn't playing in a better Leicester team

very true , he was a very mobile sriker , shame he couldnt gel with the Jimmy Quinn , at the time

The problem here is that most people are not really answering the question, but merely putting in those players they have seen play.

Arthur Rowley was just before my time, but statistics speak for themselves, even though he only wore the number nine shirt a few times only.

The best I have personally seen were, Derek (The Doog) Dougan, Ken Leek, and Frank (Cowboy) Worthington.

i will get slated for this but Stan Collymore was epic until O'Neil left taylor in Collymore went crap but those few games alongside Heskey he was Epic so short term Collymore longterm Frank Worthington hands down but for stikers who went on i can remeber G Liniker think he was alright.

i will get slated for this but Stan Collymore was epic until O'Neil left taylor in Collymore went crap but those few games alongside Heskey he was Epic so short term Collymore longterm Frank Worthington hands down but for stikers who went on i can remeber G Liniker think he was alright.

I think Collymore wore the number 8 shirt.

Archived