Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Equip yourselves

If things do not improve in the second half may I suggest that all right-minded individuals on this board stock up with tins of corned beef, don a tin hat, grab the gas mask and head down to the nearest shelter.

The siren which sounds like "Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeersoooooon Owwwwwwwwwwwwwt" will be heard around full-time should the ref mark the end of time and we are still behind.

You will have thirty to sixty seconds to make sure that you are in a safe place before highly explosive thread titles start to rain down on the forum. These anti-personel threads will take lives, dignity and sap up any humour in front of them.

You've been warned.

God bless you all, I hope to see you in one piece sometime next week.

ww2_soldier_kissing_daughter_tin_hat.jpg

If things do not improve in the second half may I suggest that all right-minded individuals on this board stock up with tins of corned beef, don a tin hat, grab the gas mask and head down to the nearest shelter.

The siren which sounds like "Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeersoooooon Owwwwwwwwwwwwwt" will be heard around full-time should the ref mark the end of time and we are still behind.

You will have thirty to sixty seconds to make sure that you are in a safe place before highly explosive thread titles start to rain down on the forum. These anti-personel threads will take lives, dignity and sap up any humour in front of them.

You've been warned.

I thought you didn't believe in god?

PS Pearson Out

You've been warned.

lol

I've already started boarding my windows and have dug a secret escape route out of my bedroom!

Archived