Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
roachmachine

Too many beers

Right, ive come to the conclusion, that the above, and city, def do not go together. And if its any consolation, i feel like crap this morning, and am in the doghouse with the mrs :rolleyes: .

Anyway, to my point, i would like to apologise for my totally over the top outburst on the optomisticbus thead yesterday, talk about over reaction,its a feeble excuse i know, but alcohol def played a major part in it, and at 54 yrs old i should def know better, but it just goes to prove ya can't teach an old dog new tricks, but mental note to self, a bit like drinking and driving, DON'T DRINK AND LAPTOP.

Tho i do have to say, i will stick by one thing i said, having looked at the league table today, there are prob as many as 12 teams that can with this div,so i truely do feel that given our lack of defensive options, and the fact we don't seem to be as clinical as other teams in front of goal, mid table is a real possibility for us this yr.

I'm prob a half glass empty kind of bloke,but watching since the age of 7 ive found for me, its the best way to deal with city, expect the worst and anything else is a bonus.

Once again apologies to my fellow foxes fans for any upset caused :blush: :blush:

Don't worry about it. Most people on here will take offence at anything, I think its why they log in.

I recommend hair of the dog.

FVCK OFF!

Im offended, who do you think you are coming on here saying that.

Archived