Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonesy038

Burton fan in peace

Diddums!!

We won because you were 'generally unlucky' and had 'unfit players'?!! Zola hadn't started a game for months but bullied your CBs all night.

No we'll never be a premier league side (cheers for pointing that out), well spotted.

Never win anything with any 'value'? Value is relative sunshine - beating Leicester away from home was priceless to us. It doesn't get any more valuable than that.

Sour grapes old boy...... take a leaf out of the book of some of your post-pubescent friends on here who have been decent enough to say 'fair play, we were crap, and you were pretty good'. Thankfully most Leicester fans don't appear to be like you.

Whilst i'll put my hands up and say we deserved to lose that match from our poor performance, the title of this thread is pretty misleading. It looks more like youve come to gloat tbh.

To say Zola bullied our CB's is slightly ridiculous

I didn't go but respect Burton Albion, their owner Ben Robinson and their fans. I've worked in Burton for 18 years and support Leicester as I'm a Leicester lad. Good to hear some of their fans wishing us well as most Burtonians have Derby as their other club. Although have yet to see Burton play live (tv vs Man Utd doesn't count) I'm sure this result will be the catalyst for our season. I trust Nigel Pearson and expect us to finish in top 6.

Well deserved win for Burton, Leicester need to sort things out the team we put out should have breezed this one, just shows what hard work does to win a game (Burton not Leicester), we were still in the changing rooms, the team we put out earn v good money more than me & you so pull yourself together & sort it out !!!!!! & start playing as a team.

Why should aLeicester be expected to breeze it when premier league teams field fringe playersand get beat Stoke Fulham and last year Northampton won at Liverpool I cant see why a virtual campionship reserve side is expected to win . On tuesday apart from Wigan anybody who made 5 or more changes lost

Archived