Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Pearson Loses It?

What record are you putting straight? I said you started it on twitter and you did. The rumour mill does the rest and we have Pearson leaving, fighting with players etc, Danns denying it.

You didn't really say anything other than there being unrest. Lets face it, almost every club in the country has that when players think they should be playing and they aren't.

Quite - so why is there drama lol?

You don't have to, I'm not having a go at you.

Whatever it was you said, and there was very little in it that people could take stuff from. It ended up with rumours spreading of sackings and fights and bottle being thrown and god knows what else.

That's not your fault, you never said those things, but they all appeared after your comment. So in a way you started the rumours, you're not responsible for the ridiculous Chinese whispers that then takes place afterwards though.

This.

I've got every faith in Bert. He says what he can in good faith. Revealing sensitive information is not always an easy position to be in especially if the source is as traceable as the informant.

This.

He hasn't got any inside info for years, i'm both embarrassed for him craving this sort of attention and you lot for giving it to him. Everyone is quick to have a go at proven knowitalls but somehow proven bullshitter Bert gets away with it and people take his cryptic rubbish as gospel? Laughable.

Bert is not the sole source for this rumour of discontent.

And your post is way harsh and unnecessary.

For the Record, I don't use twitter and don't know Bert nor did not hear this from anyone on FT. I also know nothing of a previous thread where this was suggested.

i can't really name the person who told me this and I can't say it is Fact all I will say is I used to work at the club during the Rob Kelly's and Martin Allen's time and it has come from people I met then.

Strange that more than one person has heard the same things, maybe Bert's Sources are correct.

But I knew nothing off this until this morning and had seen nothing online before I posted.

:yesyes:

I'm sure Bert would admit a lot of what he has said has not actually come to fruition for a fair old while.

Maybe, he is however on first name terms with those who are directly ITK - which I know for a fact.

Archived