Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Pearson Loses It?

Heard this morning that Pearson has done a Fergie and lost it in the dressing room after the game on tuesday, apparently he laid in Danns big time even threw a few bottles of water in his direction.

Things not going well then!!!

Heard this time he maybe the one out the door, not the player.

Really hope this isn't true, although I find Pearson very arrogant and a bit stuck in his ways, I feel sacking him now would just lead to another season wasted, with someone having to make do with his players until Jan and then load more ins and outs.

At some point isn't a front 4 of Marshall, Knocky, Vardy, Beckford or Nugent going to give someone a pasting.

I think Pearson would have been well within his right to slate the team. It was an awful performance and they should have been told in no uncertain circumstances that it was simply not good enough. We should be pasting teams like Burton and the team completely embarrassed Pearson as well as taking advantage of his trust in them to complete what should have been a fairly easy win.

I hope this isn't true, I doubt it is - Dann's said on twitter that nothing happened and wasn't aware of any bust-up.

I'm sure he did lay into the players, and rightly so.

But all of this bullshit you (and others) post on here, is just that, bullshit. Pure speculation and none of us actually know what was said, or what happened in the dressing room. Or whats going on with the owners, or Pearson, or the players.

Pointless thread, pointless contribution.

Merc

Angry Leicester City boss Nigel Pearson has pulled no punches in the wake of his side's humiliating midweek defeat.

Exceptionally poor, awful and embarrassing were the words he used to describe the 4-2 Capital OneCup defeat to Burton.

• ​4089822.jpg
    Angry Leicester City boss Nigel Pearson

Pearson warned there was "no hiding place" and vowed to get it right for the visit of unbeaten Blackpool on Saturday.

The City boss made eight changes for the cup clash but said that was no excuse.

"It was an awful performance," he said.

"The side should have been good enough to negotiate that cup tie and we ended up being embarrassed.

"It was a poor performance and a very poor result. A number of players have missed the opportunity to perform on the big stage.

"I know I made a lot of changes but there were a number of players who possibly have not felt they have had the opportunities they would have liked so far this season. A number of them have had the chance and clearly have not taken it.

"That is a disappointment but the biggest disappointment is not being in the next round.

"There is no hiding place from a performance like that. It was exceptionally poor, an awful result and an awful performance.

"I am the manager so I take the responsibility for it. Both individual and team performances weren't good enough.

"We need to get back to winning ways. In the last two league games we have lost there was an element of bad luck, but there was no element of that. It was just a poor performance and clearly not good enough.

"I am angry. The team reflects you, so I am not happy about that performance because that reflects on me. It is my team.

"I need to put it right pretty quickly. I have to try to pick the right side and make sure the positives we have had from the previous game we take into Blackpool.

"We have to accept and look at the performance, and take responsibility for it. My job for Saturday is to pick the right side and get the right performance. We will be working on that and will be straight back into it."

Metaphorically speaking he's done some punching :P

Good old Chinese whispers again. Bert posts something with zero information other than something may or may not have happened. People start guessing, the guesses get passed around and turn into "may mate knows someone", you end up with 20 people "in the know" saying the same thing.

neil danns â€@dannzy1

Someone care to enlighten me on me having a bust up rumour, first I've heard an I can assure you it's not true, night tweeps #dreamwell

LIAR... no smoke without fire Davie. :ph34r:

Nobody believed the denials by Pearson, Beckford and Mills last year so they won't this year either. So now we'll get 500 people telling us how Pearson can't manage players yadda yadda yadda. :yawn:

LIAR... no smoke without fire Davie. :ph34r:

Nobody believed the denials by Pearson, Beckford and Mills last year so they won't this year either. So now we'll get 500 people telling us how Pearson can't manage players yadda yadda yadda. :yawn:

This and I can't be arsed with it. Might give foxestalk a rest til saturday.

Good old Chinese whispers again. Bert posts something with zero information other than something may or may not have happened. People start guessing, the guesses get passed around and turn into "may mate knows someone", you end up with 20 people "in the know" saying the same thing.

How is Bert involved in this one?

How is Bert involved in this one?

Because it all started on Twitter last night as far as I know with him posting rumours of something happening between a player and management. Couldn't say what, or who between. We then had a thread on here about Pearson getting sacked because of it, then people saying he and Danns had a clash... and the rumour mill does the rest.

The thread is now in the bin, I presume someone dumped it overnight thankfully.

Vichai delivering his verdict to the media

421687_10152094901240323_1355848759_n.jpg

'We want to make it clear that Dannzy is the future of this football club and we are fully behind him, therefore we have sacked Nigel Pearson for shouting at him. However, I can assure you reports that he cut his head off are false'.

Because it all started on Twitter last night as far as I know with him posting rumours of something happening between a player and management. Couldn't say what, or who between. We then had a thread on here about Pearson getting sacked because of it, then people saying he and Danns had a clash... and the rumour mill does the rest.

The thread is now in the bin, I presume someone dumped it overnight thankfully.

Just to put the record straight.

They're not rumours, if the people that told me then I know for a fact you'd think more if it. If I don't know names how can I name them?

If people read between the lines that's not my fault and I'm not gonna tip- toe because you have a bee in your bonnet.

They're not rumours, if the people that told me then I know for a fact you'd think more if it. If I don't know names how can I name them?

If people read between the lines that's not my fault and I'm not gonna tip- toe because you have a bee in your bonnet.

I guess we will find out in the fullness of time if for example the player/players in question leave or the manager leaves..

What record are you putting straight? I said you started it on twitter and you did. The rumour mill does the rest and we have Pearson leaving, fighting with players etc, Danns denying it.

You didn't really say anything other than there being unrest. Lets face it, almost every club in the country has that when players think they should be playing and they aren't.

What record are you putting straight? I said you started it on twitter and you did. The rumour mill does the rest and we have Pearson leaving, fighting with players etc, Danns denying it.

You didn't really say anything other than there being unrest. Lets face it, almost every club in the country has that when players think they should be playing and they aren't.

The bit where you said I started a rumour....

I'll send you a screenshot later if you want...,

Archived