Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheReds

Lovell

Apparently a great player when he was poised to sign for you, but now he's signed for us, he's become a shite player.

Have I been asleep for that long that I've missed out a whole season. :blink:

I don't think so.

People say on here that they don't really care...

But what I don't understand is why he's become an average, or shite player, in the space of a day, without playing any football.

Hmm.

Anyways it was good to be here *ahem!*.

Bye for now lads, and all the best for next season. :)

Apparently a great player when he was poised to sign for you, but now he's signed for us, he's become a shite player.

I don't think so.

But what I don't understand is why he's become an average, or shite player, in the space of a day, without playing any football.

Hmm.

138150[/snapback]

I for one havent said he was a crap player just because he opted not to join us. I would like to have seen him here but hey what can you do, hes may have his football skills but evidantly hes a bit lacking in the brain department.

Good luck anyway for next season, you'll need it as Heartsd are going to be beating you into third place again... :P

Says a lot when he signs for you though. Either his missus did have the ar$e or the lad has no ambition. Either way good luck to him, we only want players who WANT to play for us, and not someone who down the line decides hes had enough and wants to go home.

138234[/snapback]

No wonder the Jocks think we're bitter with views like that, you never know he just might, having seen Leicester considered HE preferred that he and his family were better off in Scotland after all he's not a Jock himself so you should stop jumping to conclusions.

I don't think so.

Hmm.

138150[/snapback]

He is a good player in the SPL. Logically he will be a good player for any club in the SPL. He might be a good player in the Fizzy. He has the pace CL is looking for so who knows. :)

I for one am pissed off he messed us about so much!! if i want to take the piss out of him as a result i will ok?? its called venting your frustrations m8.You might wanna give it a try yourself one time ,i hope you do really well,.............yeah do i f**k.....i hope he breaks his leg for messing us about!! There i for 1 feel better for my rant !! :mad:

I for one am pissed off he messed us about so much!!  if i want to take the piss out of him as a result i will ok??  its called venting your frustrations m8.You might wanna give it a try yourself one time ,i hope you do really well,.............yeah do i f**k.....i hope he breaks his leg for messing us about!! There i for 1 feel better for my rant !!  :mad:

138277[/snapback]

You don't really mean that. ;)

I don't think so.

138150[/snapback]

I can't think of many people on this forum who have gone from one extreme to the other, simply because they haven't seen him play. Those that are showing signs of bitterness are just frustrated that a player rejected us, then completed a move to Aberdeen. To me, the situation makes sense. Lovell allegedly didn't want to move down south because of family reasons, so a transfer to Aberdeen (who are on the better clubs in the SPL) makes sense. Good luck to him.

Looks like we might have dodged a bullet. :D:D:thumbup:;)

Lovell as had to leave the Aberdeen pre season tour because of 'personal problems' back down in England. I think we have had a lucky escape with this one.

Looks like we might have dodged a bullet.  :D  :D:thumbup:  ;)
Lovell as had to leave the Aberdeen pre season tour because of 'personal problems' back down in England. I think we have had a lucky escape with this one.

142206[/snapback]

Sounds like he doesnt know his arse from his elbow, can we move on from this now. I couldnt care less who he plays for and what problems he has for the club he chose to sign for, quite frankly its become highly tedious all these Aberdeen 'fans' coming on and attempting to wind us up so :wave:

Archived