Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Oadby Fox

Leicester v Blackpool Highlights

I hate how the SKY team are always so far up the arses of the team that is in form.

It was the same last season when we turned Southampton over at their ground. Absolutely tore them a new one yet they claimed we were lucky to win and bollocks like that.

Absolute hate SKY, I wish BBC got the Championship contract. Their sports coverage is 100% better.

I hate how the SKY team are always so far up the arses of the team that is in form.

It was the same last season when we turned Southampton over at their ground. Absolutely tore them a new one yet they claimed we were lucky to win and bollocks like that.

Absolute hate SKY, I wish BBC got the Championship contract. Their sports coverage is 100% better.

I can't see how the BBC are any better for the football league. The FL show highlights made it look all Blackpool the other day whereas that seemed fairer. The BBC always choose Leeds apart from last year when it was West Ham. Plus if the BBC showed games it'd kill attendances more.

:dry: It's highlights, they showed the good chances. What are they meant to do, show us passing from defence to midfield and back?

Don't really get what you're moaning about...

Indeed, it our own fault for not creating chances worth showing.

I can't see how the BBC are any better for the football league. The FL show highlights made it look all Blackpool the other day whereas that seemed fairer. The BBC always choose Leeds apart from last year when it was West Ham. Plus if the BBC showed games it'd kill attendances more.

I wasn't talking about highlights, sorry, should have made that clear.

I mean their actual coverage. I really don't like SKYs coverage. Nothing can be helped with highlights. They're the same for everyone IMO. But obviously Match of the Day is in a different league.

Indeed, it our own fault for not creating chances worth showing.

Is that sarcasm? I'm not sure :P

I felt that a decent amount of our chances were shown. Can't remember any that weren't. Feel free to show me up though.

Archived