Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jace

Player issue Coca Cola Cup Final shirt?

Hi guys wondering if anyone can shed any light on this found this shirt on ebay and I am not sure if it's possibly a player issue shirt/spare unworn shirt or not? I'm quite sure if it was a match worn shirt the seller would be aware and they haven't mentioned it in the ad. I know the Coca Cola Cup Final stamp on the front is fairly common but what made me think it could be player issue shirt is the printing on the back doesn't look like the normal Fox Leisure replica number and letters? Also has the Coca Cola badges which I never saw on sale either at the time. Anyone clued up enough to know? Cheers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Leicester-City-Home-shirt-/150892762404?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2321e8d524&_uhb=1#ht_1976wt_932

Hi guys wondering if anyone can shed any light on this found this shirt on ebay and I am not sure if it's possibly a player issue shirt/spare unworn shirt or not? I'm quite sure if it was a match worn shirt the seller would be aware and they haven't mentioned it in the ad. I know the Coca Cola Cup Final stamp on the front is fairly common but what made me think it could be player issue shirt is the printing on the back doesn't look like the normal Fox Leisure replica number and letters? Also has the Coca Cola badges which I never saw on sale either at the time. Anyone clued up enough to know? Cheers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Leicester-City-Home-shirt-/150892762404?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2321e8d524&_uhb=1#ht_1976wt_932

Jace. Don't. I remember them shirts they sold them in the Club Shop for AGES before AND AFTER the Cup Final it self.

Not Real only buy stuff like that IF it has a certificate of authentication(correct word?)

Jace. Don't. I remember them shirts they sold them in the Club Shop for AGES before AND AFTER the Cup Final it self.

Not Real only buy stuff like that IF it has a certificate of authentication(correct word?)

I remember the shirts being sold with the writing on the front you could also get them with Coca Cola Cup Winners 1997 on the front too, its the printing on the back which looks different from the replica Fox Leisure numbers and letters, can't find a pic of the letters but I think they might of been smaller?

LEIC9698HXL1001_01.jpg

Plus I found this

1248731724WilsonBack.JPG

This is Stuart Wilson's match worn shirt. His number doesn't contain 'Fox Leisure' where as the letters on Izzet's eBay shirt does....

?

Just found that 1 too, apparently that 1 is a match shirt from the replay at Hillsborough. Don't know if the letters and numbers were different or not can't find a pic online think the stamp on the front being different on Kitch's pic shows it can't be a match issue 1nno idea where the printing could be from

Unfortunately it is a fake. These shirts were rare and virtually untouched by fakers for years, and so having the genuine one was a pretty good thing.

Recently though I have found a couple of fakes out there, which it looks like are catching a few people out.

Avoid it for sure, if anyone buys it, it will only encourage more coming on the market and one day someone will get stung for big money.

I won't give out all the reasons why the shirt is a fake as I don't want the fakers to gain knowledge, but be sure it's a fake for more than one reason.

The Wilson one is mine. Interested in purchasing any player shirts if anyone has any. Good money paid for good ones

Your website is fantastic your collection must of cost you a fortune! Who's Coca Cola Cup Winners medal do you have?

Archived