Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Watford Away

Ok I know it's a month or so away yet, but is anyone planning on stopping down there for a night out?

It sounds daft with it being an hour down the M1, but in my eexperience it's one of the best nights out in all the places I've been to! Certainly beats Blackpool away. I was lodging out there in March and every night during the week nights the pubs and bars were heaving with talent. Lots of clubs and bars with a big Oceana at the end of the strip.

Highly recommended, its very well known around there as a quality night.

Anyway, we have 5 twin rooms booked at the Ricky Rd Guesthouse B & B. Won't get much cheaper place to stop and its between the ground and the bars etc. Getting down there about 9am and on it all day.

Just thought I'd mention it, as it'd be great to have a load of us down there that night after 3 points!

Oh and there's a very good gentlemans club there to end the night with!

Too right Stu.In bar and club terms very good its not a 'student town'so you tend to get a different crowd.

Area and Bed bar near the overpass well worth a look too

where does all the totty come from if it's not a student town?!

Think we spent most of our time in bar risa and some opposite in the pedestrianised area.

Archived