Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Lowe

I've heard it all now!

Young gave SSL MOTM yesterday? lol

He was at fault for the goal, constantly put others under pressure with hospital passes in the first half, did nothing of note in the second and yet he's impressed Young the most. Did he not see the far more cultured, composed and dominantvbloke next to him? (For starters!)

I know it's local radio but I hope he's paying the BBC to be spouting that tripe, rather than the other way round.

Why all the Young hate?

Might not be everyones cup of tea on the commentary, but he geniunely cares about the football club and he's a pretty sound guy when you speak to him.

No need for everyone to call him a cock.

Totally agree, he is passionate and when he played he gave everything every game! Some of our fans should take a leaf and show some passion too instead of being moaning.booing dickheads.

So Alan Young favours certain players while unfairly berating others? He also makes the same point, over and over again, and expects everyone else to agree with him?

Why isn't he on Foxestalk?

Because Foxestalk don't offer folk up to £1200 a week to spout crap.

I'd be amazed if Alan Young was paid £1200 a week.

Alan Young gives HIS opinion which you are allowed to agree or disagree with. It gives fans something to talk about which is the point of him being there. He really doesn't deserve the abuse he gets.

I was making a point about Alan Young coming out with ridiculous comments - nothing to do with Nigel Pearson. In fact I am a big supporter of Pearson. We have finished in the top 8 every season he has been with us so he should be given a good chance this season. Another thing that Young is always saying is 'once the players cross the white line there's nothing the manager can do.' Rubbish - there's plenty you can do. That's what the manager is paid for and what makes one manager better than another.

Spot on. I want to scream when I hear that. If a manager can't do anything once they cross the line why do they not sit in the west stand where you get a better view of the whole game?

Archived