Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jalwit

Walker's Stadium - Where to sit

But you referred to it as the King Power stadium in your sig. :whistle:

Only because its officially known as that. I will always refer to it as the Walkers though. Like someone said, they are both shit names. Walkers Stadium is just slightly less shit :P

Just be careful, he gets excited when Sean St Ledger is on the ball. :P

This is actually correct, how do you know this?

Especially his towering headers in the past two games, and when he got Morgan out of trouble I got excited.

Then I completely ignored that Knockaert started the move for the third goal at the weekend, I was concentrating on St Ledger's determination as he won the ball and made some WORLD CLASS pass to Waghorn, who then surprisingly didn't fook up.

This is actually correct, how do you know this?

Especially his towering headers in the past two games, and when he got Morgan out of trouble I got excited.

Then I completely ignored that Knockaert started the move for the third goal at the weekend, I was concentrating on St Ledger's determination as he won the ball and made some WORLD CLASS pass to Waghorn, who then surprisingly didn't fook up.

You have hinted as much before. :P

Archived