Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jalwit

Walker's Stadium - Where to sit

Alright guys,

As a medic away from Leicester I don't usually have that much time to head to the Walker's for match day, and haven't been in a fairly chunky amount of time. I was hoping to take my older brother (also a life-long Leicester fan, and also guilty of neglecting his club on match days) to the Forest home game, but have absolutely no idea where would be a good spot to book my tickets for. Maximum atmosphere and minimum idiots is what I'm aiming for, but I'm willing to settle for a happy medium. I'd appreciate any advice that anyone is willing to offer. Thanks!

It will always be the Walkers. The KP sounds so tin pot it aint even funny!

On a serious note, if you want atmosphere, go and watch West Ham or someone. You wont find any in Leicester.

They're both shit names tbh. Should have called Freemen's Wharf or whatever it was.

It will always be the Walkers. The KP sounds so tin pot it aint even funny!

But you referred to it as the King Power stadium in your sig. :whistle:

In terms of home games, I'd definitely recommend K block. It's where I sat for the last 2 home games I've been to (Blackpool this year and Reading last year so no a great range). But the Blackpool game was a good laugh and we made a decent noise at times.

Archived