Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Bolton away 6th November

I wanted to go to Bolton away as well, especially considering I'm in Manchester. Another decent away game ruined by the date.

Any good? We've got leaflets for this, but I don't think many of my flatmates are interested. Looks decent to me, think the music looks decent as well.

As someone who works in Manchester I suggest you don't go 42's. Full of mindless kids. Go to a club called 'Venue'. Proper Britpop and huge Indie tracks.

It's a massive night out and cracking on a Tuesday.

I'd like to go, especially considering I could get a £5 return from Manchester to Horwich, and tickets are avaliable on the gate.

But I'm not. Just wait 'till next time we play 'em.

As someone who works in Manchester I suggest you don't go 42's. Full of mindless kids. Go to a club called 'Venue'. Proper Britpop and huge Indie tracks.

It's a massive night out and cracking on a Tuesday.

Yeah I've got some leaflets for Venue.. Advertising is decent, they've got the likes of Bowie and Dylan on, so I guess the music would be decent.

Archived