Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Bolton away 6th November

Yet another game that I really wanted to go to but is another bleeding weeknight.

Just been looking through the fixture list and so many away games have been ruined by being midweek games.

Yeh I've had to book a couple of days off work for this one.

I looked at the fixtures and didn't want to risk booking a train for any weekend games only for the match to be moved, this looked nailed on not to be moved. So thought why not. Got a train from Newport to Manchester for £26 return so not bad. Booked a bit of a dive for hotel but will most probably change it nearer the day.

Pretty steep prices because as mentioned Ajax are in town but think hotels will drop prices as soon as they know the numbers.

Drive up and stay at Manchester Central Travelodge, £4 return to Bolton from Salford Central, then on to 42nd Street for a decent night out. Was crazy in there when we played City in the cup, full of Leicester (though obviously won't be the same this time).

Banging.

Drive up and stay at Manchester Central Travelodge, £4 return to Bolton from Salford Central, then on to 42nd Street for a decent night out. Was crazy in there when we played City in the cup, full of Leicester (though obviously won't be the same this time).

Banging.

You aware the ground is actually at Horwich Parkway station? Not Bolton. Probably no change in cost though.

You aware the ground is actually at Horwich Parkway station? Not Bolton. Probably no change in cost though.

Had no idea, but as you say shouldn't affect the cost too much. Cheers for the heads up. Never been Bolton by train before.

I wanted to go to Bolton away as well, especially considering I'm in Manchester. Another decent away game ruined by the date.

Banging.

Any good? We've got leaflets for this, but I don't think many of my flatmates are interested. Looks decent to me, think the music looks decent as well.

I wanted to go to Bolton away as well, especially considering I'm in Manchester. Another decent away game ruined by the date.

Any good? We've got leaflets for this, but I don't think many of my flatmates are interested. Looks decent to me, think the music looks decent as well.

I can honestly say it was one of the best 'away' nights out I've ever had. It was relatively cheap, fairly good music, friendly enough crowd, and on that night there were tons of Leicester in there. It's a bit of a dive, but it's a decent dive.

Bolton Wanderers

npower Championship

Date: 06/11/12

Time: 19:45

Ticket prices are: Adults £24.00

Over 65's/Under 21's £17.00

Under 18's £9.00

Tickets are on sale:

Mon 22nd Oct - Priority 1 STH

Tues 23rd Oct - Priority 2 STH

Weds 24th Oct - Priority 3 STH

Fri 26th Oct - General sale

Fox Travel departs from King Power Stadium at 3pm. Prices are: Over 18 STH £20.00, Over 18 £23.00, Under 18 STH £18.00, Under 18 £21.00.

U can stay at my house for 20pp inc brekki. :D i live 2min drive away and know a local pub at the ground which my mrs > aunties > boyfriend owns called the barnstormers. Im tryna get many of us in so ilget free booze :D few bolton fans are there too. Best behaviour pls. City 3 bolton 0 COYB

Archived