Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KFS

Ticket Pricing- An Economic Perspective

I've only been to the Peterborough match this season and would've gone to the Hull and Bristol City matches if the ticket price had been reasonable. I hate not going but £26 is too much, I'm afraid. I would go to the Brighton match for £15 if it wasn't mid-week (can't get away from work early enough to make it in time).

I'm really missing not going this season as, at last, we look to have a team to really get behind. Looks like it will be Stringer and Youngy for me. I've finally been priced out :(

I just cant bring myself to pay getting on for £30 a ticket (for a decent view) for what is basicaly 1 1/2 hours of entertainment at the moment, even though the team are doing well. I can afford it but it makes me feel like i am being ripped off. Will go to most of the games when they drop the prices like the Brighton game. £20 seams more reasonable at the moment.

Archived