Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Choosing seats for Palace..

I'm booking tickets for the Palace home match, I wanted to sit in L1 but that's all booked up. How is it sitting in K1? And how loud is it right on the edge of K1 as in as far away from the away fans as possible?

I'm booking tickets for the Palace home match, I wanted to sit in L1 but that's all booked up. How is it sitting in K1? And how loud is it right on the edge of K1 as in as far away from the away fans as possible?

K1 is good mate. I stand in L, obviously that has the best atmosphere in the ground, but a large amount of people in K will stand and make noise along with L1.

how do you know this? :)

One of my mates is good friends with the Palace lads, got us in their pubs last year when we went to their place. He speaks with them regularly and they told him, he's meeting some of them including one of their directors who travels away with the fans allegedly. He is a sound lad so I have no reason to dis believe him.

I knew this had come from the Palace fans but didn't expect the official web site to promote it as well. Fair play to them encouraging passionate away support of the team. Should be a good day. Will we see the battle of the 'we love you' song or will the whole ground join in not sure who's actually started it.

I hope they bring loads of flags and banners to piss certain people off, also gives us opportunity to do t same.

If you go anywhere from halfway up of K1 to the back then you should be able to to stand and have a good atmosphere. Even at the back of J3 I you can still stand as long as your on the K1 side. If you want to sit but have a decent atmosphere then go for the front of K1 or J3.

Archived