Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benji

Two songs really worth listening to

Oasis - The importance of being idle

Stereophonics - superman

two bands with history but yet pulling out good songs. Love the oasis one although my dad goes on about how the music is all the beatles take.

Superman took a while to grow on me but love it as well now :thumbup:

Oasis - The importance of being idle

139367[/snapback]

It's a great song. :) Is the vocal Noel's? I couldn't work out who was singing and I've only heard it a couple of times on t'wireless. Generally, I think the stronger Oasis songs all have Noel on vocal these days.

You can't beat a bit of Supersonic every now and again, either. B) ;)

I'd say the Oasis one is quite different to other thing's they've done. a bit more light hearted.

139521[/snapback]

Chrisy Boy!!! Legend!

Importance Of Being Idle was a song which appealed to me the first time I heard the new album. My favourite song on 'Don't Believe The Truth'. I agree with TX, it is more light hearted than some of Oasis' stuff in the past. It also sounds awesome live :D:D:D

It's totally different to what Oasis sounded like 10 years ago, they were much better then, but it is a quality song IMO.

Stereophonics are nowhere near as good as they used to be though, Superman is average IMO, doesn't compare to Bartender and the Thief etc.

Both boring and unoriginal, they were doing the same sort of stuff 10 years ago

139466[/snapback]

Have you even heard it? :ermm:

139805[/snapback]

Yeah Rhys Ifans is on the video, I guess I am being a bit cynical? But I've always hated Oasis :huh: .

Archived