Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

SWP to Chelsea?

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.a...l=football_home

SWP going to Chelsea, to be used in squad rotation (ala cole), you would think his advisors would try and get Arsenal/Man utd or Liverpool interested, as he is more likely to get a game.

Look at Parker, he was the great english midfield hope, rotting in the reserves for a season.

139509[/snapback]

His Agents and suchlike will make more money from a transfer to Chelsea as oppose to others.

but mourinho has transformed cole in to a england starter , chelsea have cole , robben and duff who tend to play left hand side but not too many right sided players so i can see swp playing at least 35 games this season and then hes got a big chance to set the world alight at the world cup

There's absolutely no way Rooners is on his way from Man Utd. Henry, however, is a different matter, especially now Vieira has gone.

Henry will most probably stick around another year. If there's no major silverware for Arsenal next May, he may look elsewhere. He likes London, but Chelsea would have to offer ultra-silly money to get him. Maybe he'll be bound for Juve, Barca or Madrid in 12 months?

I feel sorry for Stuart Pierce in this situation

Sure I know there are people on here who will hate him (and be blinkered to anything else) because of his Fo***t past

Saw his interview on Sky Sports News yesterday when he spoke with passion about not considering bids for any player he feels can make a genuine contribution to MCFC's season

Joe Cole has improved a great deal since joining Chelseaand it has done him good as a player.

SWP is a fantastic prospect that NEEDS to be playing at the highest level against the best sides to bring him on as a player. I think he has enough abilty to show Mourinho that he isn't just a bench warmer.

Archived